Tour Josh x reader

You sit in your room and watch interviews of the two goofballs. "Tyler can be.. A bit... Clingy." Josh says as Tyler "hides" in a plant. You laugh at the two beans and Josh's smile warms your heart. You decide to text him and ask him how the tour is going.

(Y/n): Hey!

You set your phone down and continue on to your YouTube. About five minutes later you get a text from Josh.

Josh: Hey, babe! What's up?

(Y/n): bored. Missing you. How's the tour?

Josh: going good. I miss you too, but I'll be home on Tuesday. I got to go rehearse. Love you!

You smile at your phone and your heart breaks a little. Josh has been gone for 4 weeks while touring Europe. You shuffle to his room and lay in his bed, leaving his scent to surround you.

• • •

You fell asleep and wake up to your best friend calling you. "Hey,
Holly." You answer groggily.
"(Y/n)! Hey! Get ready! Meet me at Starbucks!" She yells rather excitedly. You agree and hang up. Groaning, you roll out of bed and get ready to meet your best friend.

"Keys.. Keys.." You mumble to yourself as you bite your lip. You find them in the couch and go to Josh's room to steal one of his snap backs. You put it on backwards and head out of your apartment. The cool fall air with the smell of downtown Columbus fills your nose as you walk to your car. You text Holly that you're on your way and start the car. Stressed Out starts to play on the radio and you laugh. "The songs on the radio are okay." You say to yourself and turn up the boys.

You sit in the Starbucks parking lot for a bit and look for your friends black Honda. You sigh and decide to save a table for the two of you. When you walk in, something totally different welcomes you. Josh is standing with some flowers and your favorite drink. "Hi." He giggles when he sees your face. You smile and run to him. He hands the drink and flowers to Tyler and spins you around. "I missed you so much." You start to cry into his shirt. Your best friend walks up and you hug her too.

"You guys set this up didn't you.." You question and sip your drink. Holly and Josh look at each other and laugh.
"We had you going though! You had no idea." Holly laughs and slaps the table. You smile big. "Thanks Holls." Josh puts his arm around you and bites the bill of his hat you're wearing. "This is mine." He tries to say. The hat muffles his voice and you laugh at him.
"I know, dork. I wore it cause I missed you." You say as you play punch his shoulder. He finally kisses you and Holly takes a picture on your phone.

"Cute." She says as she posts it on your Instagram with the caption, "Glad he's home."

Please make sure you guys are commenting ideas. I'm running out haha