He's sick- Josh x reader

Josh sleeps on the couch as you sit in the plush chair reading a magazine. The poor thing has had a 101 fever and it looks like the flu. He groans and dangles a long tattooed arm off of the brown couch that you'll have to find a way to clean later. His face gets smooshed against the couch cushion and you tip-toe your way over to him. When you press your hand against his sweaty forehead, he feels almost on fire.

Coming back from the kitchen with an ice pack, you see him sitting on the couch with a miserable look plastered on his face. "Why is this happening." He whines like a little kid. You lay him back down and put the ice pack on his forehead. "I don't know, Josh. But you need to lay down so you can relax. Can I get you something?" You ask, tying to make him as comfortable as possible. He simply grumbles and reaches for your hand. Sniffling he says, "Will you get me my drumsticks?" You frown in disapproval but retrieve them anyways. He props up a pillow and drums some familiar rhythm.

"(Y/n)?" He asks in a cute voice. "Will you post something on Twitter for me?" You roll your eyes and hand him his phone.
"No, but you can." You smile. He smiles back and starts typing away on his phone. "Hey!" He says as his eyes light up.
"Tyler is sick too! Can he come be miserable with me?" He asks, giving you the biggest puppy eyes you'd ever seen. Two man-babies at your apartment while your sick? "No thanks" you think to yourself. But Josh kisses your hand and you feel the sparks fly through your knuckles as he smiles at his effect on you. "Fine." You begin. "But only because I love you."

"Yes!" He whispers as he dials Tyler's number.

• • •
"(Y/n)!" Two groans yell from the family room. The call is followed by giggles and you bite your lip, deciding if you want to walk in on their crazy scheme. Josh was always a little loopy when he was sick, and having Tyler around was not helping. You walk in and see Tyler slouched on the chair with his ukulele and Josh sitting up on the couch with his drum pad. "Sit." Tyler says pointing his uke at the only empty chair left.

"Me and my fren, Jishwa, are gonna sing (y/n) a song. When ever you're ready my fren!" Tyler says as Josh plays a beat to count them off. Tyler plays simple chørds and sings, "Oh (y/n) Jishwa thinks you're really cute. He likes you a lot but I only think you're cool.
Oh Jishwa, (y/n) probably thinks you're really cool, but I'm the lead singer so." Josh stops drumming and makes a pouty face at Tyler. You stifle a laugh as the two begin to bicker. "I'll have you know, Tyler," you begin, "I love Josh very much, but you're only a little cool."

He gives a fake expression of hurt and sniffles a little. You go over to check the boys temperature and it's almost back down to normal. They high five when you tell them the good news. You sit on the couch and begin to feel a little dizzy and hot. Josh takes your temperature, and looks at Tyler.
"Looks like it's our turn to take care of you, (y/n)" He says, showing you your temperature. Your stomach drops. This is going to interesting.