Honeymoon part 3-Tyler x Reader

"Ty, where are we going?" You ask as you watch Tyler drag you through the park. He pulls you along and leads you to the Mickey Mouse hat shop. It's sort of set up like Build-A-Bear workshop. Different kinds of hats line the walls in all sorts of colors and designs. There's an embroidery station where you can have a quote or your name on the back. "I'll make one for you, and you make one for me!" Tyler says while letting go of your hand. He gives you a quick kiss on the cheek before walking towards the hats. You think about what Tyler would like. You want to make him something that will remind him how much you actually care for him, but you don't know if any of these things can show it well enough.

The walls have different bases to choose from, but you go for a simple white and black one for Tyler. You decide to add "TyGuy" to the back with a tiny heart. You walk over to the embroidery station and tell the lady what you want. She quickly stitches the words on there and it looks beautiful. The red letters and tiny red heart seems perfectly simple for Tyler. You walk up to the counter and pay for the hat, fanning yourself a little. It was extremely hot. I guess they don't call it the sunshine state for nothing. You think to yourself. The cashier hands you your bag with Ty's hat inside, and you go meet him in front of the shop. You see him sitting at a bench with a bag dangling off of his fingertips. He's looking down at his hands and taking deep breaths, something he does when he's feeling anxious. You walk up to him and place your hand on his shoulder.  "Ty?" You ask quietly. He jumps a little at your touch and looks up at you. His eyes immediately light up when he sees it's you and he stands up.

He wraps his tan arms around you and you nuzzle your head into his shoulder. Just as you begin smelling his cologne, something that comforts you, he pulls away and holds out his bag. "I-I couldn't find anything perfect enough for you, but I hope it's okay." He says while you trade bags. You open yours to see a red hat with black lettering on the back.

Dime-Piece

You smile and put it on your head. Tyler is still holding his in his hands and you feel anxiety beginning to creep up on you. He smiles and kisses your cheek. "I love it, Ty." You say.

"You did a perfect job, (Y/N)." He returns while sliding it over his hair.

"Let's go ride something!" You smile as Tyler grabs your hand again. He begins skipping in the direction of a ride that resembles a mine shaft. You skip along until the two of you reach the line.

"This ride looks sick!" He yells, drawing strange looks from other people.

"So sick!" You yell back, equally as loud. Tyler laughs as he sees all the people giving strange looks, some are laughing along. The line slowly moves forward until you and Tyler are standing at the gate, about to board the coaster. "I'm a little scared." You mumble to Tyler. Rollercoasters have always given you a feeling of anxiety for some reason. Ty grabs your hand and you sit in the seat next to him. The coaster leaves the station and begins up a hill. You drop and go through a tunnel. "DISNEY WOORRLLD!" Tyler yells as he throws his hands up and screams. You're too busy laughing at Tyler to feel your anxiety. It's the kind of laugh where you make the weird inhaling noise every time you laugh. Tyler laughs at your laugh and it just makes you laugh more.

                You get off the ride and feel so happy. You take Tyler's hand and skip all the way to Peter Pan. "Hi, gorgeous!" He says with the sweetest smile. You feel Ty's hand tighten a little as he asserts his dominance. You giggle at him and go to hug Peter. You had always seen the Tumblr posts about how nice Peter Pan was at Disney World. He hugs you back before speaking again. "Your skipping skills were amazing!" He compliments. You laugh and thank him. Tyler takes a picture of the two of you before grabbing your hand and walking towards another ride. "Tyler." You say. He keeps walking, so you stop and grab his face to look at you.