Tour Insecurities-Josh x Reader

Edited on my phone and written by EchoingAngel

Give her some love. She's helped me through so much.

Tyler and Jenna go out on a date, while you follow a very upset Josh back onto the tour bus. You'd been calling for him this whole time and you're getting a little irritated. "Joshua. Talk to me." You say once inside the bus.

"I couldn't even do the drum line this performance. I ruined the show." Josh mutters. Your heart breaks a little and you place a hand on his face, kissing him on the lips.

"You didn't ruin the show." You tell him. He closes his eyes tightly.

"I did. I didn't do the drum line for this show. I had panic attacks the entire time. I couldn't come out. Damnit."

"Josh, It's okay. The clique doesn't mind. They know you have an anxiety disorder, and they know Tyler has depression. If one show, your anxiety disorder is worse than normal, the clique isn't going to complain."

"They are going to wish they went to another show."

"No, they are not." You retort. "The clique isn't going to complain. They aren't going to wish they went to another concert. These shows are something very personal to them. They aren't going to wish they went to another concert because you didn't do something more in one concert than another. You did so many things that were special in this concert. Things that were special for these fans. They understand."

"I don't know why I couldn't perform." He mumbles.

"Joshua Dun. Listen to me." You say while sitting with him on the couch.

"I love you more than anything. The clique loves you so much, it concerns me that they might steal you away from me. No one in the clique judges you. I know you get terrified before every concert or interview. If the clique is judgemental, or doesn't love you as much because you couldn't do the drum line this concert, who cares? If they aren't supportive, then they aren't part of the clique."

"I love you." He mumbles, crawling forward to hug you.

"I love you too." You sit like this for a long time; even though it feels like a few seconds. Josh's head against your neck and you whispering I love you's in his ear.

...

You sit back down on the couch, holding two beers, one for you, and the other for Josh. You hand Josh's over to him, and take a sip from yours.

"Can I tell the clique about you?" He asks suddenly.

"Sure."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, I got verified on instagram last night. I forgot to tell you."

He holds up his phone to take a picture. You smile, and begin posing, and just messing around. Pulling stupid faces, poking your tongue out, rolling your eyes up, and using your hand to cover your face.

"Joshua, you're recoding me. I hate you!" You go to grab the phone. Josh switches the camera around, showing him give you a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you." He says, kissing you again.

"Screw you." You say, rolling your eyes. "I love you too." You mumble as you kiss him back.

He holds the phone up, replaying the video. "Can I really post it?"

"Yeah, tag me." You say. Josh smiles cheekily, and tags you, writing in the description;

'Meet my beautiful wife, @Y/N. I love her more than anything in this world. She makes me happy everyday I am with her, and helps me through so much. She's saved me so many times...'

"Josh, you don't need to say that I've saved you." You explain, taking his phone from him, and trying to delete the last sentence.

"But you have."

"You saved yourself, Josh."

"No. I hate myself sometimes. And you know that. You loving me no matter what, has helped me so much. You don't understand how much you've helped me throughout the time I've known you.

"You still don't have to post it."

"Hm." He kisses your head, deleting the last line before hitting post.

...

You were checking Josh's instagram later that day, reading all the comments on the video of you and Josh. A few people were being negative, but most were being really kind. They were saying that they were so happy that your name had finally had been revealed. You knew that Josh had posted photos of you with your back to him, a few of your tattoos, ones of you and him holding hands, and a picture that Tyler had posted of Josh colouring you hair.

The one you liked the most, was a photo Josh had taken when you were performing with your band. You were half standing, your hair was covering your face, and you were going to hit the cymbals. He just said underneath it 'm'girl + her band = sick'.

You start flicking through the images that Josh had posted. Many members of the clique were going through and commenting your username, with a few question marks.

You can't help but smile. The secret of your name is finally out.

Super fluffy and I love it.. Hey, I'm on my way to Florida right now. Any of you lovelies live down there? I'll be staying in Anna Maria Island! Tonight I'm staying in Atlanta, Georgia and doing a walking dead tour. Maybe we can meet up? I'll be super bored haha. Anyways, thank you for reading!! Comment what you think!