Ghost- Tyler x reader

This chapter was inspired by @wendy-ran-away thank you for reading!!! You're so siickkk! I typed this chapter on my computer so it's longer. Enjoy!

                You are terrified of the dark. You lay your small apartment room, surrounded by darkness. The shadows begin to stir, and you grow more and more uncomfortable the longer you stay awake. Tyler's room is just down the hall, but the eeriness of the dark won't let you move. You squirm under the covers as the dark suffocates your every breath. Letting out a small whimper and brushing your (h/c) hair out of your eyes, you toss and turn, trying to hide. Something shifts in your closet, and your breathing becomes uneven. The shadow's dances become more human like, and you pray someone will save you.

You writhe in the dark for another five minutes -- singing, "Ride" softly to yourself -- until you hear your door creak open. The blood drains from your face and you let out a small sob. The sound of footsteps grows louder, and you can tell they are getting closer to the safety of your blanket shelter. The footsteps suddenly stop, and your (e/c) eyes widen to the size of saucers when the edge of your twin size bed dips down. Tears flood down your hot cheeks, but then you feel a familiar pair of arms wrap around you.

"Babe," you hear Tyler's sleepy voice mumble. "what's wrong?"

The two of you have been dating for almost 2 years now, and you have grown accustom of when one of you is having trouble. For Tyler, he usually will start breathing loud and whispering, "Don't let me be gone." Over and over. When that happens, you'll usually unwind his arms from around his knees and put them around your waist. It calms him.

Tyler begins to rub your back and you sit in his lap, facing him. "I think..." You begin with a shaky voice, "I think our apartment is haunted."

Tyler's beautiful laugh fills the room and you scowl at him.

"I'm serious, you dope!" You argue and slap his arm.

He continues to drunkenly giggle as he kisses your nose.

"My little ruby," He yawns, laying down in your bed with you still in his arms. "ghosts aren't real." He says as his eyes droop closed. You lay your head on his chest and sigh, biting your finger. Tyler's breaths eventually even, but he still holds you tight.

. . .

The sun blinds you through your eyelids as you feel around for Tyler. You find his hand, and he sighs, pulling you closer. You smile at how adorable he is. His lashes rest gently against his face and his lips are slightly apart. He used to sleep like a literal bean, curled up in the blankets. But now that he has you, his arms always find you. You smile as he does a baby like sigh, signaling that he's waking up. His eyes flutter open as you sit up to stretch.

"Good morning, scaredy cat." He smiles and pokes your stomach. You purse your lips and fall on top of him, making him emit an, "oof" sound.

"Morning, TyJo." You smile as he brushes the hair away from your face.

You get up and go into the kitchen to begin making breakfast. Josh was coming over today, and it takes a lot of food two feed the two boys. You crack the eggs into a bowl and begin to whisk them. Just when you get the milk out, a book in the family room falls on the ground, and makes you jump. You sprint into your room, abandoning all breakfast ideas and find Tyler walking out of the bathroom with just a towel on. You somehow ignore the fact that he's pretty much naked, and basically jump into his arms.

"Well hello!" he says as he laughs and wraps his arms around you.

"See a ghost?" He teases.

"W-well... No... But a book fell out of the book shelf while I was making breakfast and-"Tyler listens to you ramble and bites his lips to keep from laughing.

"(y/n)," He says, rubbing your chilled arms, "it's fine. I gotta go get dressed, I'll be out in a few." He says. Until then, did you notice the towel hanging dangerously low on his hips. You make a popping noise with your lips and back out of the room.

. . .

"I'm home!" Josh yells as he walks through the door with bags in his hands.

"Why do you have grocery bags?" You ask and point to the flimsy, brown plastic. He shrugs and puts them down as Tyler walks out.

"Sup, dude?!" Tyler practically yells as they do their complicated handshake. You roll your eyes, and finish up breakfast.

"Ty," Josh says with a mouth full of toast. "Mark got us some new merch and wanted to know what you thought and if it wou-"

Boy, did you feel like a third wheel. You smile at the boys and walk around the counter. After placing your plate in the dishwasher, you trudge off to your room to shower. After undressing, you hop in and let the warm water run over your body. You wash your face and see blood on your hand.

"Damn nosebleeds..." you mumble to yourself. The pink swirls down the drain as you rinse the shampoo out of your hair. When you open your eyes, the lights had gone out. You heart rate immediately picks up, and you sit in the tub. "Tyler!" you scream his name as you feel chills running down your spine, like someone is watching you. The feeling spreads throughout your body, and you try to remember what Tyler said. "Ghosts don't exist." You tell yourself, "You're just overreacting..."

You take a deep breath and slowly open the shower door. After slipping a towel around your body, you try to find the light switch; but you run into something cold. Screaming, you fall to the ground and begin to shake and cry. Immediately, you feel arms wrap around you and Tyler cooing soft words into your ear. "I'm sorry, (y/n). Josh and I were just pulling a joke. I'm sorry." He says as he walks you to your room. The door is thankfully closed, as he dresses you. There was nothing intimate about it. Not only had he scared the crap out of you, he made you cry. He holds you close and apologizes over and over. You had to get him back somehow. "I need some time on my own." You mumble. He nods and walks out to the family room with Josh.

As soon as the door shuts, you pull out your phone and text Josh.

(y/n): DJ spooky Jim, it's time to get Tyler back.

Comment if I should make a part two!