You feel down- Josh x Reader You feel down- Tyler x Reader

They're shorter stories, so I combined them.

Josh-
"Maybe you shouldn't have been your stupid self. Next time, just be normal." You read one of your best friends texts over and over. You try not to cry as you sneak past Josh's room and go to your own. It wasn't your fault that you failed at getting the job! You were sick the week before and your body still needed time to heal! You flop on your bed and let the tears run out.

"It would be so easy.." Your brain whispered to yourself. You try to push the thoughts out of your mind. Your "best friend" had been bringing you down since 7th grade, and you weren't sure why you still liked her. You had told her too much. Your brain screamed at you to harm yourself. You gripped your bed comforter and screamed Josh's name. Over the sound of your sobs, you heard his footsteps come sprinting down the hall.

He knew that you had been having self conflict for some time. He opened your door and wrapped himself around you, cradling you in his loving arms. He nuzzled into your neck and mumbled, "Whats wrong?" You unlock your phone and show him the texts your friend had sent you. He takes the phone and deletes the text. "Don't listen to her, (y/n). You're the best you you can be, and I love you for that." His hug gets stronger as you sob into his chest. "I'm sorry for being a burden.." You manage to choke out. He kisses your forehead and whispers into your ear, "No need to be sorry. You never were one in the first place." He kisses your cheek, as your body does the after-sob-hiccups. You close your eyes and try to take deep breathes.
You let one last tear roll down your cheek, and Josh wipes it away. You thank him with a small smile, and he returns it. "There's the golden smile." He says, as he brushes hair out of your face.

You were never worried about Josh seeing you this way. He's seen you at your best, and at your worst. "I love you." He says as you two lay together.
"I love you too." You respond with a horse voice and a strong hug from Josh.

Tyler-

"Tyler?" You whimper as you creak open his door. You weren't feeling so good about yourself, and it's much easier to bring yourself down then to bring yourself up. Tyler had decided to take a nap, and you felt bad to wake him up. You tip-toe over to him and crawl into bed with him. He stirs a little, and his arms wrap around you out of habit. You begin to cry and sniffle. He jerks awake and begins to shoosh you and rubbing your back. "We're you thinking again?" He asks in a soothing voice. You nod and wrap your arms around his bare torso. He kisses your hair and mumbles, "You're a perfect human. Someone up there created all of the beautiful creatures and decided to add you to the collection."

You smile as he hums Lovely to you at a slower tempo, and your heart rate and thoughts slow as well. His warm embrace sends shivers down your spine. You turn over so your back is facing him and begin to think again. Why did your mind do this to itself. Tyler was right. You are beautiful and you have a lovely boyfriend to prove it to you. Before your thoughts get any deeper, Tyler kisses your neck and distracts you.

"You'll always have me, love." He whispers as he drifts off to sleep. You hold his hand that's resting on your stomach and whisper back, "And you'll always have me too. I promise." You close your eyes and focus on Tyler's breathing. Before you know it, you've drifted of to sleep too. With dreams of Tyler's singing.