Rehearsal-Tyler x Reader

I accidentally deleted this chapter so I'm gonna make up for it... By posting another chapter in each book by tonight. Sorry!!!

It's the night before the wedding rehearsal. Tyler is sitting next to you on the couch doing something on his computer. Your legs are resting by his butt and he's paying no attention to you. You poke his arm with your socked toe, but he still doesn't do anything. You make a pouty-face as you pull out your phone. Opening Instagram, you see all the lovely comments people left of your pictures. Clicking on the camera, you record as you poke his cheek with your toe. He still doesn't do anything, so you hit the camera on his forehead and he tries not to laugh.

"What, (Y/N)." He finally tears his eyes away from the computer.

"What are you doing?" You ask while clicking the "post" button to upload the video. Tyler's phone goes off, notifying that you posted something. He glances at his phone and raises an eyebrow.

"Working on new ideas. Did you post a video of you putting your foot in my face?" He questions. He tries to keep a serious face as you feel a smile begin to pull at your lips. He grabs your ankles and pulls you over to him. He tickles you and you squeal.

"Tyler! Stop! I'm sorry!" you say in between laughs. He smirks and begins tickling your sides and armpits, causing you to curl up and push him away. He begins laughing as well, and you take that as an opportunity to escape. You roll onto the floor and dart into your bedroom. Tyler's footsteps chase after you while you squirm under the covers of your bed. Warmth and darkness surround your body as your heart rate pounds through your ears. Tyler pushes the door open, making it creak like a door from a horror movie. A chill runs down your spine as the temperature rises from your quick paced breaths. Tyler lays on top of you and you exhale as the air is pressed out of your lungs.

"Tyler... Get off!" You yell while laughing. He hops off and you can hear him moving around. Popping your head out of the blanket, you see him dancing around. Smiling, you rest your head on your hands. "What are you up to, Tyler?" You ask while be continues his dance.

"Being happy." He says with the brightest smile you've ever seen. It's the kind of smile where his eyes have crinkles around the edges, but the light still shines through. The kind that takes away the tired lines of his insomnia nights. The kind where you know he's truly happy.

"Why's that?" You ask while adoring his everything.

"I'm getting married to the best girl in the world in two days." He says while pointing at you. Your heart flutters and you sit on your knees so you're barely taller than him. You kiss his nose and he rests his forehead against yours.

"Not to mention, the only girl who can get me hot and bothered with only the smallest actions."

You slap his arm and lay across the bed laughing. He turns you around so your head is on the pillows, then lies next to you. You curl up to him and take in his scent. If he's having a good night and Blurryface is leaving him alone, he'll lay with you until you fall asleep. He still follows some rules of the Catholic Church, so he can't sleep with you, unless it's absolutely necessary, until you're married.

"Soon," he begins, "I'll be able to do this every night. Lie right next to the love of my life and have her be the first and last thing I see every day."

Sometimes you wonder how he can be so cheesy yet adorable at the same time. You fall asleep with the faintest smile on your lips, and Tyler can't help but to take a picture. He posts it on his Instagram and captions it, "::. Two days until this becomes an every night thing.::"

. . .

Tyler jumps up and down on your bed like a little kid. "(Y/N)!" He practically yells.

"Today's rehearsal day!" He smiles while flinging his arms into the air. You groan and roll over to face the opposite direction. Tyler jumps down and kneels down next to you. He leaves millions of tiny kisses around your face until you open your eyes.

"Aw shoot girl, you be lookin fine today." He says with another small bean grin. You drowsily smile and get up to go to the bathroom. You turn the shower faucet on and take a quick shower. The smell of bacon and eggs wafts through the apartment, urging you to get ready faster. When you walk out into the main room, you see your two best friends Shelly and Tyler's sister-in-law, Tatum, sitting at the table.

"We're here to get you ready for the rehearsal!" Shelly squeals as you and Tatum wince slightly at the noise.

"Yeah." Tatum begins, "We should probably get started."

Ty hands you a plate of the eggs and bacon and you give him a thankful smile. "Good luck." He mouths as you get dragged away by the two girls on either side of you.

Shelly begins to work on your hair while Tatum picks out a cute cream colored dress and makeup. You take another bite of eggs while Shelly scoops up your hair that she curled and pins it up. "There." She says while standing back. "Something simple. Can't give Tyler the whole package just yet." She adds with a wink. You roll your eyes and observe your hair. It does look gorgeous. You slip on your dress and Tatum does your makeup. Finally, after everyone is ready, Josh arrives with his car and drives everyone to the beautiful cathedral nearby. You're amazed at the beauty and are ripped out of your thoughts when Tyler kisses your cheek. He squeezes your hand and walks down to the end of the isle. Butterflies roar in your stomach. In less than 24 hours, this would be happening again. And you couldn't wait. You smile and take a step forward.