Honeymoon part 1-Tyler x Reader

Tyler grabs your suitcase from the back of the car and sets it gently on the ground. He's wearing his traditional black jeans, black vans, and t-shirt that he flipped inside out. You both will be travelling to the mystery vacation spot Josh and Tatum set up for your honeymoon. You grab your backpack and suitcase before closing the trunk. Tyler gives you a smile and grabs his as well. His ukulele sticks out of his backpack and he looks like a dork. You kiss his cheek and walk into the airport hand in hand. The open Columbus airport is bright and clean. He walks you to the check-in desk and you weigh your baggage before giving it to the flight attendants. You hold onto your backpack straps as Tyler pays the woman behind the desk.

                "Remember when your dad said you weren't a hat person?" You ask as he slips his hat on. He hums a reply and grabs your hand again.

                "He was totally wrong. You look hot as fri-" You're interrupted by a group of fans running up up to tyler with their luggage.

                "Tyler!" One screams while giving him a hug. He kindly hugs back, but never lets go of your hand. The girls ask for him to sign their backpacks, and he pulls out a sharpie.

                "So I take it you guys are fans?" he asks, wiping a crying girls tears. You shift a little bit out of jealousy, and he squeezes your hand.

                "Yes! Oh my god, (Y/N), you're so much prettier in person! You make Tyler so happy and the clique is so happy you two are together! You're my OTP!" She squeals while wrapping you in a hug. Her kind words bring a smile to your face, and you gratefully hug her back.

    "I love you, mom and dad!" another girl smiles. It's ever occurred to you, how involved the clique truly was. They're even going as far as calling you mom and dad, a title you would gladly accept.

    "It was nice meeting you! Can we take a picture with you guys before we go?" The third one asks. Tyler nods and gets ready for the picture. You smile and lean your head on Tyler's shoulder. He quickly kisses your head and you hear the sound of the girls taking selfies. They thank you again before running away and aggressively typing on their phones. "Mom and Dad?" Tyler asks. You laugh in response and shrug your shoulders.

    After passing through security, you make your way to the boarding area. You lean against one of the walls, since most of the seats are taken, and you hear Tyler's phone make a camera noise. "Tyler Robert Joseph, did you just take a picture of me?" You smile while walking over and bumping into his shoulder.

    "Maybe." he smiles while bumping you back. Tyler types something and you get a notification from your phone.

    @tylerrjoseph posted a photo.

    "I hate you." You laugh while he kisses you on the cheek. You unlock your phone and read the caption.

    Adore.

    You smile while looking at your notifications and seeing you were tagged in another picture. It's the selfie the girls took. Tyler was kissing your forehead while you smiled. It was honestly a really cute picture. You clicked the like button and commented "Adore."

. . .

    You buckle your seatbelt as the captain begins speaking about safety. Ty looks a little sad and you wish you could give him a giant hug like he needed. He rests his feet against the seat in front of you and you wrap your legs around one of his. You take a picture and he looks at you confused. "Plane hug." you say and Tyler's face brightens. You post it while he kisses your cheek and rests his head on your shoulder. "I love you so much, Dime Piece." He mumbles into your neck.

    @tylerrjoseph posted on instagram.

    Your phone dings again.

    Snagged that dime-piece wife i've been talking about for all those years. @(Your username)

    You don't hesitate before kissing him full on the lips.

. . .

    The plane lands and you look around to sunny florida. "Disney!" Ty whispered excitedly to you. He went with Josh a few years ago, and he loved it. He grabs your hand and practically drags you out of the plane to the world where dreams were made.

Shorter, fluffy chapter, but I'll be posting part two later!! Comment what you think! Love you guys!