Happy Day-Tyler x Reader

Your hands are shaky as you stand behind the doors. Almost one-hundred people are sitting in the church waiting for you. The music begins and the bridesmaids begin their walk. (The person walking you down the aisle) takes your hand. You look at them with a nervous smile and they give your hand a squeeze. Nerves run through you as the melodic sound of the piano slowly transitions into Canon in D. The calming sound of the music relaxes you just enough. You smile and take a step down the aisle.

                Tyler looks so handsome. He's wearing a suit and tie and damn does he look fine. When he sees you looking at him, Josh nudges his arm and he quickly removes his hands from his pockets. Things begin to daze as you walk. The sound of the piano drains out and it's like everyone but Tyler disappears. Your heartbeat pounds in your ears and you're thankful your feet keep moving.

. . .

                As soon as the priest says, "You may kiss-"Tyler grabs your face and kisses you. It was as if he was in the desert and you were the only drop of water. He needed you. You were his light, his ruby, his water. The crowd cheers as you try to pull away. Tyler holds on to you as the crowd cheers louder. You look into Tyler's eyes and see nothing but adoration. Tyler's love for you was never-ending. As cheesy as it sounded, it was true. Even after the Earth and stars were long gone, he would still love you.

                He takes your hand and you both run to the church's reception hall. You told Tatum and Holly to surprise you with the theme. And it looked magical. The tables had black table cloths, but white pearl accents and centerpieces. The high ceilings complimented the chandeliers and dim lighting. Tyler squeezes your hand and leads you to the dance floor. His eyes hold true happiness. As if all of the sadness he's ever felt was suddenly stolen. He kisses your nose and people begin filling the tables around you.

                "Now for the newlyweds!" The announcer yells over the chatter of the crowd. Prove Me Wrong begins to play and you look at Tyler. He gives a small smile and you hug him. "You've proved me wrong, (Y/N)." He says as tears prick the corners of your eyes.

                The rest of the night is filled with laughter, love, and pure happiness. You think back to a few weeks ago. Tyler wasn't doing too well. He's come so far from then.

"Tyler?" You say, opening the front door. You're exhausted. After a mammoth day of work, you just want to lay in bed with Tyler and talk then eventually sleep off the stress. "Tyler?" He doesn't answer. You frown slightly, thinking he is possibly a little angry at you for not spending some time with him this past week. He was leaving again tomorrow for the Emotional Roadshow Tour. You walk into the hallway, flicking on the light, and locking the door behind you. "Ty?"

No reply. You shake your head, dropping your bags on the floor. "Tyler? Tyler? Tyler, come on. I'm sorry I couldn't be here today, but you know I had work. Do you want me to order food? I have the number for Taco Bell? Tyler?" You walk into your room. He isn't sitting on the bed, or clicking around on his laptop.

You walk back into the living room. Grabbing your phone from your bag, flicking over to Josh's number.

(Y/N): Is Tyler with you?

Josh: No

Josh: Why?

Josh: Is he okay?

(Y/N): I can't find him.

Josh: SHit

(Y/N): I'll text you if I find him. I'm looking over the house again.