XXX

XXX

The Lockup

      I was really getting tired of getting knocked the fvck out by these assh0les, I grumpily thought to myself as I sat up and took in my surroundings. Bars, cold cemented floors, and hard wooden planks up against the plain white walls with musky green bases. A small toilet was glued down to the back of the cell. It reminded me so much of a place I thought I'd never see again.

My head hurt and my muscles begged me for a soothing massage. My stomach churned and my brows furrowed unintentionally. What was...

Before I could get the thought out there, my body flashed to the disgusting toilet. Face down, with my palms pressed against the slate seat, I heaved and hurled any remaining contents from my stomach. I gripped the seat tightly as I felt my body weaken. Fvck, I felt like I was throwing up my intestines.

I groaned loudly when it was over, sinking my body to the floor and hugging my stomach. My eyes were closed, relishing the few seconds of pain before it vanished.

"Ugh," I muttered to myself as I pressed myself against the wall for support. Blinking my eyes open, I noticed a desk not far from the cell I was trapped in, with a figure sitting behind it. I took the time, being that I wasn't throwing up my guts anymore, to properly inspect my surroundings - mainly looking for anything that could aid my escape.

"No, I don't give two shits about the plan. She killed Rayner! That needs to have a fvcking price over her head," I faintly heard the man say. My ears perked up at the realization that he was discussing me. Rayner? Hm. Funny name for a guy that was pissing me off.

"No I don't..." he glanced over to where I was and smirked, "Oh look, fvcking Sleeping Beauty is awake. What? I shouldn't do anything to her? Don't touch a hair on her pretty little head, you say? Well, you better get the fvck down here before anything happens to her because right now I'm hell bent on getting some revenge," he growled before he hung up the phone.

He stood from his wooden chair and made his way over to my cell, stuffing his hands in his pockets. The driver. His hair hung low and his beard was still ragged. I took notice of his attire: wife beater, jeans, and a black jacket. He wore a silver chain with a skull pendant hanging down to the center of his chest.

He stared at me with vengeance in his eyes. I killed his partner, vengeance was allowed. But it certainly wasn't going to be a fair match for him. If he wanted to die too, then I'd suggest he come and face my fvcking vengeance.

"Boys!" he called out, his eyes never leaving mine. I narrowed my own and watched as three men appeared behind him. They all shared the same look. Hate. Anger. Revenge. It was one they openly wore one their sleeves as they glared at me.

"What you gon' do with her, boss?" one behind asked, his Spanish tongue evident. He was from here, from Colombia - his leader wasn't.

Frankly, this place had too many leaders and sub-leaders for me to keep up.

The driver clinked his head before answering, "Well, he doesn't want a single hair on her pretty little head to be touched," his tone was more of a sneer than anything else. It was chaotic after that. It was like fire ran through them, their actions flamed by their anger.

"Silencioso!" the leader shouted as he turned to look at all of them. There shouts turned to mutters and murmurs and the room became silent once more.

"I didn't say I agreed with this selfish bastard! She killed Rayner! That doesn't go without a little payback and revenge," he spun back to look down at me, "do you know what you've done?"