Getting high

Hollie's pov:

Matt walked back into the room a worried look spread across his face. I knew something was up. Before I could ask him any questions, he asked one him himself.

"Does anyone happen to have £10000?" He asked scratching his head.

"Oh god." I sighed unsure of what to do.

"What is it Hollie?" Asked Jordan.

"My dad he wants money, if we don't give it to him, he'll kill us. All of us!"

I panicked tears streaming down my face, I looked to dan he looked like he wanted to just embrace me in a hug. But he couldn't and I wouldn't let him. He had betrayed me and I couldn't trust him. Instead I turned to George who was sitting next to me, I collapsed into his arms. He held me with his strong arms and rocked me back and forth. I heard the whole room go silent. I then felt someone stroking my back. I pulled away from George to see Matt, his eyes sad. I smiled weakly at him causing him to pull me into a hug also. It was the best thing I had ever felt, his hit breath tickled my neck causing me to shiver. I wanted him so bad. There I said it. Dan had let me down. I don't care about him anymore. I wriggled myself out of matts arms and looked up to everyone who looked extremely awkward. Dan just sat there his head hung low. I couldn't stand to see his pathetic face any longer.

"Guys I'm really tired, do you mind leaving now, sorry, I love you all, well some of you but I'll see you soon I'm sure!" I said nervously fiddling with my shoelaces. Dan does that. I stopped immediately.

They all got up and headed towards the door. I thanked everyone that helped me, except the ones that fucked it all up. They all left in less than five minutes leaving me, George and Matt alone.

"Hollie do you want to go to bed? I'll go get it ready, if you want?" George asked concerned. I laughed.

"George I'm not tired, I just wanted dan to leave! Now let's have some fun!" I shouted causing Matt to grin.

"What do you want to do at 2am in the morning Hollie?" George asked.

"So you're in the 1975 and your asking what to do in the early hours! We drink of course!" I cheered jumping up and down. The boys cheered too.

"But first let me get dressed for this special occasion!" I shouted running up the stairs to my room. I opened my suitcase and threw my clothes out, seen as I was wearing a track suit I figured I didn't look great. I grabbed a pair of black skinnies, a black tank top, black heel boots and a black leather jacket. I struggled to get into the jeans but everything else was easy. I walked into the bathroom and let my hair loose. I applied some makeup and my favourite red lipstick. I walked out of the bathroom and walked down the stairs.

I went into the living room to see Matty lining up a row of shots with bottles of alcohol al on the table as George put on some music. Matt looked up a cigarette hanging from his lips. He looked so sexy.

"wow Hollie you look hot!" George looked me up and down.

"I'm now one of you!" I winked. Matt didn't say anything he just stared at me.

"Well for the first time matty's speechless!" I laughed and sat on the leather sofa, throwing my legs over the side of it. I grabbed a bottle of jack Daniels and took a swig of it. The strong taste burnt the back of my throat. But it felt so good.

We spent the whole night like this, drinking and smoking. I'm not a smoker I never wanted to be but it took my mind off things. And it felt so good.

We were all huddled up on the sofa. Matty was caressing my head as George fiddled with the hem of my jacket. I smirked taking it off and throwing it on the floor. I looked up at George who was now grinning. I decided to tease him even more, i grabbed his face and leaned in, before pulling away as soon as he was about to kiss me. He groaned but I just smirked. I leant back into Matty's chest feeling his heartbeat quicken. I smirked knowing what I was going to do next. I got up and sat on matts lap facing him. I leant in and crashed my lips onto his.

Yep that's right I was making out with Matt from the 1975. I was enjoying it so much that I completely forgot that George was also here. I mean I shouldn't leave he out should I. I pulled away from Matt causing him to sigh. I turned around and crawled to George. He smirked and pull me onto him. I giggled as his I felt his breath on my neck, all of a sudden my lips where on his. When I was finished I clasped back on the sofa. I've never done anything like that before. I felt to bad but it felt so good. I looked at them both and they were already looking at me. I was In a flat alone with two men, I could do anything. I giggled at the thought.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked them both.

"I've got an idea!" George smirked pulling me off the sofa and up the stairs.

I squealed as I ran after him into his bedroom and closed the door behind us leaving Matty on his own.

Lauren's pov:

We were walking along the road, dan was crying. He loved Hollie so much but I know I messed it all up. She's now in love with either George or Matty and I couldn't change that. We reached the end of the road when Adam sighed frustrated.

"I forgot my phone!" He cried.

"It's alright mate I have a key to matts flat!" Ross smiled. Phew threw the key to Adam as we all walked back to the flat.

We knocked on the door and heard nothing so decided to go in. Matty was asleep on the sofa so Adam crept over to the table and grabbed his phone.

We were just about to leave when Jordan heard something coming from another room. We decided to go check it out, but we all wished we hadn't.

Hollie and George were doing something none of us wanted to see.

"HOLLIE!GEORGE! What are you doing! What the hell!" Dan and Jordan shouted at the same time. They both looked up startled. But then giggled and carried on like we wasn't there. They were so high they didn't even know it.

OMG IM CRINGING SO MUCH AT THIS CHAPTER

IM SORRY

PLEASE KEEP READING

IM SORRY ITS SO LATE IVE BEEN ON HOLIDAY:)