The party

Kyle's pov:

We was just about to leave for Dan's surprise birthday party which started in 2 hours but the boys, Hollie and i had to go and set up everything. I was so excited to see Dan's face when he finds out this is what we've been planning for the past two weeks.

"Hollie! Come on we have to go!" I said shouting up the stairs as i hear a loud thump coming from hollies room.

"i'm c-coming, these bloody shoes, how do girls do it? Wait i am a girl, a forget it, im not wearing these!" I heard her mumble from the top of the stairs.

Hollie appeared at the top of the stairs with a pair of heels in her hand.

"Tell me Kyle, why do girls wear these? They're nothing but a pain!" Hollie said chucking the heels back into her room and she came running down the stairs in a cute cat dress and a pair of converse. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

No Kyle! You're bestfriend likes her! You cant ruin it all.

"i-i don't know, erm lets get going we're going to be late." I said heading towards the front door.

 *******************

"Hey Woody, Will!" Hollie said whilst hi-fiving the boys.

"You alright mate?" I asked Woody and Will.

"Yeah thanks, but you was late so we had to set up ourselves! Everyone should be arriving soon, Hollie you help the DJ set up and Kyle you come with me!" Will said grabbing my arm as Hollie walked off over to the DJ.

Will and i walked walked towards the bar were various drinks were lined up in a row.

"So you looking forward to tonight?" I questioned Will as he grabbed a can of beer for himself and one for me.

"Yeah, it should be a laugh, Hollie looks great tonight, don't you think?" I said looking over at Hollie who was laughing with the DJ.

"Mate you do know Hollie and Dan like each other right? Don't tell me you like her?" Will said folding his arms across his chest.

"Pfft don't be silly of course i don't l-like.....okay i do but i know she likes Dan and i don't want to change that, i'll be hated and i cant stand that! I'll just try and forget about her tonight..." I said trailing off.

Hollie was so beautiful, so cute. She had the best personality, she was one of my bestfriends and i didn't want that to change. Hollie was now making her way over looking frustrated.

"Great! Just Great! Hannah and Steph have cancelled on me, so it's just going to be me hanging with you boys tonight if you don't mind, I'm sorry!" She said sighing, her shoulders dropping.

"Ah that's a shame, what about that girl Lauren you was talking about, why don't you ask her? It's not like we don't mind you hanging with us. To be honest I'm sure we'd have more fun!" I said laughing.

"Aw thanks Kyle but it's okay, i'll invite Lauren if that's okay!" Hollie said texting away on her phone.

"DONE!" She shouted.

"Well lets get this party started!" Shouted woody passing Hollie a cocktail as the music started playing from the speakers.

******************

Dan's pov:

I was having such a good time at the party Hollie and the boys had planned for me.

Tomorrow was my birthday but tonight it was all about the partying!

It was already 11 and i still hadn't seen or managed to talk to Hollie.

So many people were here that i had no time to find Hollie, at the moment i was with the boys.

You could say i was a little drunk but not so drunk that i was out of control.

I turned around to see a vibrant red head standing in the corner with a girl who was about hollies height.

I decided to go over there to see if it was infact Hollie.

It was.

She was laughing uncontrollably with the red head i had seen a few moments ago.

"Hey Hollie, someones looking at you." The red head said nudging her on the arm.

"Wow Lauren someone looking at me, how fascinating!" Hollie said sarcastically.

"No really Hollie look!" Lauren said pointing at me.

"DAN!" Hollie shouted running up to me embracing me in a hug.

"HOLLIE!" He said mimicking me.

"Happy birthday Daniel!" Hollie said with a huge grin on her face.

"Thank you but don't call me that, you know i hate it!" i said pouting.

"I'm sorry Dan! Anyway, Dan this is Lauren, Lauren this is Dan, Lauren's been my friend since primary and over there talking to will is her boyfriend Josh!" Hollie said putting her arm around Lauren.

"Nice to meet you Lauren!" I said hugging her, she giggled.

"You too Dan, here happy birthday!" She said passing me a present.

"Thank you so much, you didn't have to, Hollie hasn't even got me a present yet!" I said laughing as Hollie just blushed.

"Hey, i have just it's a secret!" Hollie said folding her arms.

"Go on then open it!" Lauren said getting impatient.

I opened it slowly and pulled out a hoodie that said twin peaks on it.

"Hollie said you liked twin peaks so i saw this and knew i had to get it!" Said Lauren smiling at her present.

"Thank you Lauren, i love it!" I said folding up the hoodie.

"Good! Anyways, i'll leave you two to it, see you later Hollie, Dan!" she said walking off to Josh.

Before i could talk to Dan Will, woody and Kyle interrupted us.

The whole room fell silent as Kyle began to talk through the microphone.

"Hi guys, erm sorry for you know ruining the vibe and speaking but as we all know its Mr.Smiths birthday," The whole room erupted into cheers and Dan blushed furiously.

"Anyway, as he probably knows us boys and Hollie still haven't got him a present! But, now i think it's time to tell the truth, we have got him a present well, it's kind of a present for all of us, We're going to Florida! Will, Woody, Kyle, Hollie, Hannah and whoever else hollie wants to invite and Dan! Happy birthday mate!" Kyle said jumping around the stage in glee.

"SHUT UP! OMG I'M SO EXCITED HOLLIE THANK YOU SO MUCH, HOW DID YOU AFFORD IT WHAT?" I said Jumping up and down.

"Well i saved up and put that towards it the boys payed most of it!" Hollie said smiling at my reaction.

"Hollie thank you, you didn't have to!" I said.

"Well i did and by the way we leave first thing tomorrow!" Hollie said looking excited.

"I cant wait to spend two weeks with you and the boys!" I said as i hugged her once more.

I pulled back and looked into her eyes, she was so beautiful. I leaned in closer as our lips brushed ever so slightly, i shut my eyes as we kissed and in that moment i felt like the happiest man in the world.

Sorry its really late! I hope you like it!

The first proper Dollie moment aw!

PLEASE VOTE, FOLLOW AND COMMENT X