Hes here.

Matt's pov:

"Well here we are, the kitchens through here, the living room is here and the rooms are upstairs oh and another room is the music room that's just there!" I explained to Hollie as she put her bags on the floor.

We had all just arrived back from America, the boys and Jordan were at their houses and were coming over later and George was unloading the car. Hollie smiled at me and hugged me.

"Thanks for everything Matty, really, I can't thank you enough, my mum's funeral is next week so I have to go there!" She explained still holding me. I nodded and took her up the stairs and showed her, her bedroom.

"May I have some time to myself to get changed and to think to myself?" She asked quietly, I nodded and asked if she wanted a bru (AN this means tea). She agreed and I closed the door behind me.

I walked down the stairs to see George already with the kettle on. I greeted him and we made a bit of small talk until the tea was done.

"Hey you going up to see Hollie?" He asked.

"Yeah why?" I replied.

"Can I come up too?" He asked timidly.

"Of course, I don't see why not!" I laughed.

We walked back up the stairs and knocked on the door, she screamed a yes and we entered the room. She was sat on the bed, her laptop in front of her.

"Hey!" She shouted, causing me to jump. She giggled and patted the spaces next to her. We sat down, her I between us. She was on tumblr.

"Hollie, isn't that a blog about us?" I questioned slightly confused.

"Yep, I made it about a year ago, haven't used it since, it thought it was quite funny. Look at some of the posts though!" She laughed, scrolling through her blog. There was various photos of me and the boys pulling funny faces and being general freaks. After endless hours of us looking through the internet laughing our heads off, the doorbell rang.

We ran down the stairs, expecting to see the others but we didn't it was someone completely different.

"Lauren, Kyle? What are you doing here?" I asked as Hollie came running to the door, groaning when she saw them both.

"That doesn't matter! What matters is he's here!" Lauren whispered as, the rest of bastille turned up behind them.

"Wait who's here? Dan? Yeah I can see that!" Hollie spat.

"No not dan, your dad Hollie! We just saw him coming up the road! Now let us in before he sees us!" Shouted will.

I hurried them in and saw Jordan coming up the road with the lads, I hurried them in too.

We all made our way to the living room, we all sat down, Hollie sitting as far away as she could get from dan. She was shaking, I held her hand to calm her down she smiled weakly.

"So what's all this about then?" Asked George as confused as I was.

"My dad. He threatened to kill me and dan. Now he's here, he's going to kill us." She said her voice quivering.

"When we were younger he was the perfect dad, we used to go out every weekend, to the the beach, the park, swimming. When I got a bit older he would take me shopping to concerts. Then we found out that my mum had cancer, he changed. He couldn't cope with it. He turned to drink and drugs, but he still loved me. But one day he didn't come home. He didn't for many years. Until one day he turned up at my door with another woman to tell me he was moving abroad and that he never wanted to see me again. That's when he turned evil. He would send me threatening texts and calls. Then one day a couple of weeks ago, he texted me to meet me at the park. He best me. But dan saved me. Now he wants his revenge on us. Now he's going to kill us!" She shouted, crying her eyes out. Dan was crying to, you could tell he still loved her.

"Hollie why did you never tell me this?" Asked Lauren sounding disappointed.

"I never wanted to talk about Lauren, I'm sorry!" She said crying even more.

"Right guys, now let's try and forget about him. Let's have some fun!" Jordan shouted, she managed to puta. Smile on everyone's face.

"How about you lot sing us some stuff?" Hollie asked brightening up a bit.

"Whyyyyyy?" I whined.

"Because it'll make me happy?" She asked, giving me the puppy dog eyes. I had to give into them.

"Whatever makes you happy!" I smiled as all the girls cheered.

"Okay so we'll go first and then you after?" I asked the bastille lads, the nodded. I picked up the instruments from the side and padded them around.

After everyone had settled down, we started to play.

What time you coming out?

We started losing light

I'll never make it right if you don't want me round

I'm so excited for the night

All we need's my bike and your enormous house

You said some day we might

When I'm closer to your height, till then we'll knock around and see

If you're all I need

Don't you see me I

I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you

And don't you need me I

I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you

On this night, and in this light

I think I'm falling (I think I'm falling), I'm falling for you

And maybe you, change your mind

I'm caught on your coat again

You said "Oh no it's fine

I read between the lines" and touched your leg again (again)

I'll take it one day at a time

Soon you will be mine oh but I want you now (I want you now)

When the smoke is in your eyes

You look so alive, do you fancy sitting down

With me? maybe

'Cos you're all I need

According to your heart

My place is not deliberate

Feeling of your arms

I don't want to be your friend

I want to kiss your neck

Don't you see me I

I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you

And don't you need me I

I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you

On this night, and in this light

I think I'm falling (I think I'm falling), I'm falling for you

And maybe you, change your mind

I couldn't stop looking at Hollie. She really was beautiful. Dan really was stupid for letting her go. I wanted her for my own. But she was still in love with him and it broke my heart. I had only known her for a few days but I really did like her. More than I have anyone else before. Before we could say anything else. The doorbell rang.

I knew who it would be but I wasn't scared I opened the door to see hollies dad stood there.

"I won't hurt you, just give me what I want and I'll leave you alone." I agreed and he gave me a note before leaving and walking off.

GIVE ME £10000 BEFORE THURSDAY AND I'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE.

shit where was we gonna find that amount of money in 2 days?