Get off me you little shit

Hollie's pov:

We were now back at the hotel. It was such a good day and I'm glad I had told Dan about my mums illness, he was so supportive and caring. Dan also told me about his past, I wondered how he stayed so strong, his past was ten times worse than mine. I'm glad he told me about it though, I feel much closer to him now.

I was lying down on the bed still in my clothes from the day out, I was flicking through the channels when I heard footsteps coming towards the bed. I saw dan, he was wearing his joy division tee and a pair of jogging bottoms, his hair incredibly messy. I giggled as he sat down on the bed snuggling up to me. I cuddled up to him, still flicking through the channels until I found the perfect show.

It was a music show and guess the video that was playing? Laura Palmer. I screamed, pretending to fangirl, however dan didn't look so enthusiastic. He groaned and blushed. He hated seeing or hearing himself on the tv or radio. He tried to grab the remote but I grabbed it just in time and rolled of the bed. He got up quicker than I expected and grabbed me by the waist. I squealed as he started to tickle me.

"GET OFF ME YOU LITTLE SHIT!" I tried to scream, whilst gasping for air. I finally squirmed my way out of dan's grip and I finally succeeded. I scrambled to my feet and ran towards the door, I heard dan coming after me, causing me to laugh histerically. I yanked open the door and ran out into the corridor. I spotted Lauren in the distance and screamed at her.

"LAUREN DONT YOU DARE SHUT THAT DOOR! I SWEAR IF YOU DO I'LL CHOP YOUR BOOBS OFF!" I shouted running towards her.

She screamed and jumped out the way, letting me through. I ignored the weird looks I received from the boys. I quickly shut the door behind me and slid down it, leaving Lauren and dan outside. I breathed heavily, trying to steady my heart rate. When I was finally back to normal. I started to laugh, which yet again made me receive another bunch of confused looks. Before, I told them what was happening I opened the door for Lauren and dan to come back in.

"Dan I'm only letting you in if you don't tickle me! Promise me?" I asked him sternly.

He laughed, "I promise!"

I moved out the way letting him and Lauren in. Dan sat next to me on the floor and Lauren laid on the bed.

"So what was that all about then?" Woody asked still looking confused.

"We were watching tv and we didn't know what to put on but then I found a channel that was playing Laura Palmer. Dan wanted to turn it over but I ran off with the remote and dan started to tickle me but I ran away and that's how I needed up here!" I said grinning. Everyone laughed, except dan.

"You're so mean!" Said dan pulling a sad face, he was so adorable. I laughed and kissed the tip of his nose.

"Ew guys stop, we don't need to see that!" Will whined like a baby, I laughed and kissed dan again. Causing will to roll his eyes.

"Oh yeah that's it! Tonight me and Lauren are having a party in our room! How cool is that!" Kyle screamed excitedly.

"Great, why did you feel the need to tell us that?" Dan chuckled.

"Because you're invited stupid!" Lauren replied.

"Ohhh!" Me and dan replied at the same time.

"Well, see you there then, better go make myself look presentable!" I said laughing.

"Hollie, you always look nice!" Said will rolling his eyes.

I blushed, looking down my hair covering my face.

"Oh and by the way, the 1975 will be there." Kyle said casually.

"THE WHAT, WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY, OMFG KYLE NO STOP NOT THEM NO. OMG I CANT COPE IM MEETING THE 1975!" I screamed jumping up and down on the door before running towards my room.

I was meet my favourite band tonight, I had a feeling tonight was going to be fab.

SORRY ITS LATE.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT.

NEXT CHAPTERS GOING TO BE SO FUN TO WRITE,

I HAVE TO INCLUDE THE 1975 I LOVE THEM.

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW.