plane

Dan's POV:

"Whats up? scared of flying?" I asked Hollie, her face filled with worry.

she nodded slightly and laid her head on my arm, i played with her hair as the pilot started talking through the speakers. I listened to every word he said, the safety procedures, where the toilets were, everything. I turned around to see the boys sat behind us and the girls infront of us. The flight was nine hours long and it was going to seem as long as it sounds. Especially for Kyle, Kyle was just like a six year old impatient, playful and very loud! 

The plane took off into the air and before we knew it the sign for us to put our seat belts on was now off. 

"Dan! Is hol asleep?" Asked Kyle poking his head over my seat.

i looked down at the peaceful body that had her head now on my chest. Hollie was asleep, the most peaceful i have seen her in ages. I turned my head round to Kyle and nodded. He smiled and sat back down. I pulled out my phone and took a photo of Hollie who was grabbing my t shirt. We were in first class which meant we had wifi, how cool is that wifi on the plane. I uploaded the photo and added a caption "My girlfriend is slightly tired haha!" I put my phone away and closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

**************

"Okay so we have 3 rooms! We need two pairs and a three!" i said looking at the very tired looking people infront of me.

"Oh come on guys, we have just got here, cheer up a bit! We're in Florida!" I said jumping up and down.

"Some people got some sleep during the flight, some people were to busy getting interrupted by people talking non stop about cats!" Lauren said glaring at Kyle. Will laughed.

"we've only just arrived and there's already upset, this is going to be fun.."Woody said sarcastically. I sighed and looked down at the floor. Why couldn't everyone just be happy for once.

"Okay, i'll choose the rooms, Hannah and Lauren, will,Kyle and woody and me and Dan! Okay? Right everyone, go unpack and we'll meet back here at 12 and we'll go to the pool or something, okay? Okay, bye guys!" Hollie said pulling me with her.

"Thank you for that Hollie, they wouldn't of stopped arguing if it wasn't for you!" I said laughing as we walked in the lift.

"That's okay, plus i wasn't going to miss being with you, so i thought i would make the decision!" Hollie said smirking.

"Well I'm glad you did!" I said kissing her on the nose, she blushed furiously.

We walked out of the elevator and walked along the hall until we reached room 201.

"We're here!" I shouted and smiled as Hollie unlocked the door, revealing our room for the next two weeks.