Disney

Dan's pov:

I woke up to the sound and sight of Hollie jumping on the bed shouting, "Get up! Get up! COME ON DAN WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY!" She looked like a little child on Christmas day trying to wake up her parents.

I just groaned and flipped over so i was laying on my front. I felt Hollie jump off the bed and shout, "Cheer up Mr.Grumpy!" as she walked towards the bathroom. I laughed and grabbed my phone from the side of the bed.

I went on to twitter to see that Hollie had posted a photo of me sleeping, i replied with the comment "Don't i just look so beautiful?;)" before getting up to get ready.

******************

"We're here!" Screamed Lauren as we pulled into the car park. Before Woody could even park the car properly the girls had already jumped out of the car and before the boys and i had time to prepare ourselves, the screaming had started.

"Girls, what is it with you and screaming when something gets you excited?" Laughed Will as he got out of the car.

"Oh nothing, you boys just aren't fun!" Said Hannah folding her arms across her chest.

"We're not fun? Oh Hannah, we'll show you fun, won't we boys! Come on then, no time to waste!" I said getting out the car and walking towards the entrance.

I heard the girls giggle and i rolled my eyes. i walked up to Kyle and Hollie who were talking to each other and laughing.

"Hey Guys!" I said catching up with them.

"Hey Dan, did you bring the tickets?" Asked Hollie.

"Yep, right here!" I said pulling them out of my pocket.

"Good, So whats the plan for today then Ky? Where are we heading first then?" Asked Hollie.

"Well i was thinking we could head to the big rides first and then go on the smaller ones and then go to the firework display tonight!" Said Kyle grinning.

"Oh...Okay then." Hollie said looking down at the ground.

There was something in that sentence that had saddened her and i needed to find out what.

"So who's going with who?" Said Will as we were queuing up for splash mountain. No one could make up their mind so i made up the seating plan for them.

"Okay, to stop the arguing i'll make the decision! So, Me and Hollie, Kyle and Hollie, Hannah, Will and Woody! Okay sorted!" I said smiling at my organization skills.

Lauren blushed as Kyle wrapped his arm round Lauren's shoulder, i turned round to do the same with Hollie but she had gone.

"Guys, Where's Hollie?" i said panicking, she could have gone anywhere, maybe she was kidnapped, i needed to find her!

"I don't know mate, did she go to the toilet or something?" Said woody looking around.

" I DON'T BLOODY KNOW! THAT IS WHY I'M ASKING YOU!" I shouted getting impatient.

I turned around and spotted a figure running out of the park, tears running down her face.

I was Hollie and she wasn't happy.