5 - "I'm dropping you guys off at Bobby's."

Start from the beginning

"We sat next to each other in Geometry, earlier?"

"Oh right. Cute blue flannel." I nod. "I'm Dallas."

"Wanna hang out later?"

"What?" I ask my eyebrows furrowed.

"She would love to." Dean butts in. "I'm Dean Winchester, honorary best friend of Dally here, and I would love for you two to hang out."

"You could come too, if you want." She offers, but Dean shakes his head.

"It's all you guys!" He smiles.

I wind up having a few more classes with Shea, and we chat in them, and then during my final period, the one with Dean, and it's the only class that I really enjoy. It's a psychology class, and I decide something that I had never thought about before. College.

"You were so spaced out!" Dean laughs. "What were you thinking about?" He asks as we walk to the Impala at the end of the day.

"Nothing." I lie, shaking my head. I can't tell him what I was thinking about. He'd call me a traitor.

"Dallas!" I hear Shea and I groan a little.

"Hi!" I smile, turning.

"Is this yours?" She asks, looking at the Impala.

"Dean's." I point to the older boy, who waves.

"Nice. I thought we would walk, but if you're willing, do you want to give us a ride to my house?" She asks Dean, who just smiles.

"Of course I'll give you a ride!" He screams, and gets in the car. "Make yourself at home, I sure have shit have over the years." He says, starting the car, catching the attention of the people around us as I put on the lap belt. "Give me this." He takes my hand and pulls out of the spot.

"Why?"

"Some dick was staring at you."

"I'm already wearing your shirt, I'm sure this will do nothing more." I roll my eyes and throw his hand back at him, a smile on my face.

"Where do you live, Shea. Direct me." He says, ignoring me and taking my hand again as we pull out of the parking lot.

We get to Shea's house a few minutes later, and Dean forces me to give him a kiss on the cheek, and I run after Shea, who's already almost at the door, while flipping off Dean.

"Love you Dal!"

"Love you too!" I shout back as Shea unlocks the door.

"What's up with you two?!" She shrieks as Dean drives away.

"What?"

"The way you and Dean act."

"We're best friends," I shrug. "Always have been, always will be."

"You two want to be more than best friends though."

"Shut up." I roll my eyes. "Where's your bathroom?" I ask purely trying to change the topic.

"You can't get out of talking about this!" She says, and drags me to the kitchen.

"We're friends. Seriously. Except for last year when we kissed a lot."

"Kissed a lot!" She screams.

"It's not a big deal."

"A little deal."

"Yeah." I laugh and she rolls her eyes.

"Whatever you say, but don't come crying to me when he gets a girlfriend."