5 - "I'm dropping you guys off at Bobby's."

Start from the beginning

"Night, Dal." He whispers, cuddling up next to me.

The next morning, we're running late. We didn't set an alarm, so Heath and Sam made fun of us for a while and then we realized that we had to get ready, which is how I wound up in one of Dean's band shirts and a pair of jeans, and a pair of converse.

"Nice shirt." Dean laughs, swinging his arm over my shoulder as we walk in.

"Shut up, ya idjit." I use Bobby's classic term against him.

"I believe Bobby also called you an idjit this morning, so." He makes a face and I just flip him off as he opens the door for me to walk into the office. "You're welcome!" He laughs as we wait for someone to come back to the desk.

"Thank you so much, sugarplum." I roll my eyes and the woman who helped us yesterday comes back to her desk, handing us our schedules and locker numbers. "Thanks again!" I call to the woman and walk out of the office, Dean following behind as we do an assessment of our classes. "We have first period, and lunch, and last period!" I say, and smile at him. "And gym! Wow we get to see each other so much, Deanybear."

"Don't call me that." He groans and we go to our lockers. "I didn't bring anything." He realizes, looking into his backpack after shedding his leather jacket.

"Here." I hand him my extra notebook and a pen.

We walk to class, and we're told to stay at the front of the class to get the syllabus and do an ice breaker.

"My name is Dean Winchester, I'm seventeen, I've been to six high schools this year, and Dallas is my best friend." He smiles, and motions to me.

"My name is Dallas Winters, I'm sixteen, this will be my sixth school this year, I've been to almost every state in the continental United States, and Dean is also my best friend."

"And we're not related." He adds.

"Yeah." I nod. "Everybody thinks we are when we go to the same school. Our dads are just best friends and move around a lot for work."

"Okay guys, you can take your seats." Our teacher says, and we take our seat at a lab desk in the back.

"I hate when I have to do that." Dean says and I nod, agreeing with him. "You meant it when you said I was your best friend?"

"It's between you and Sammy, so yeah." I smile and he takes my hand and kisses the back of it.

"Love you, Dal."

"Love you too, Dean." I smile and he drops my hand and I pay attention while Dean just doodles on the first page of the notebook I gave him.

After first period, I don't see Dean again until we're having lunch. It's school lunch, not that we mind, I have chicken nuggets, and Dean has a burger, and we're acting like idiots until some girl comes and sits down next to Dean.

"Hi. I'm Shea." She says, looking at me.

"Hi?" I say, my eyebrows furrowed.