Monster Tom X Monster Reader

(Suggested by TomLoverEddsworld )

Tom and you were the only ones in the house, chilling out. Over the past month, you've developed a crush on him. He was different from other boys. He could turn into a monster. You didn't think he was a monster at all, you could care less about how he looks. You often dream at night that you could be with him. Tom looks at you and sighs. You look over at him.

"S-Something wrong?" You ask Tom. Tom sighs.

"It's j-just that.... I-I'm afraid..."

"Afraid of what?"

"I-I'm afraid that y-you'll be scared of m-me..."

"Why would I ever be scared of you??"

"B-Because..." Tom sighs again as he gets up.

"I-I turn into a monster...." Your eyes widen. So you weren't alone...

"I-I turn into a monster too!!" You get up from the couch.

"Wait what?" Tom seems surprised about this.

"Y-Yeah..."

"I... I-I didn't know..." Tom pulls you close into his embrace and rubs your back neck. You blush and hug him.

"Do you still wanna see my monster form...?" Tom asks you. You nod as you step back. Tom sighs.

"Ok." Tom then transforms into his monster form. After the transformation is complete, you hug him. He hugs you back and kisses you on your forehead. You look up to him, blushing.

"Can I see you're monster form, Y/N?" You nod yes as you back up and sigh. You then start you're transformation. After you're done, you walk over to Tom. He then kisses you.

"I love you, Y/N."