Undertale Sans X Reader

It's been 1 month since you fell in the infamous Mount Ebott. You've been living with Sans and Papyrus. Sans and Papyrus have always been nice to you. Since it gets pretty boring just to eat spaghetti over and over again, Sans takes you to Grillby's most of the time. Sometimes you even head out to Hotlands and go there for food. Might as well try to make your balance of junk food/unhealthy food and healthy food, ami right? Anyways, you and Sans are really close. Like BFF's. You guys always throw puns at each other whenever it is possible. Obviously, Papyrus HATES it, but he makes an exception to it since you are staying there and you two seem happy. During the past few weeks, you notice that Sans has been acting kinda strange and weird.... Like he's hiding something. Out of curiosity, you decide to follow him to see what he's up to. Sans goes behind the house and you follow quickly but sneakfully. He opens the door and heads in. Before the door closes, you manage to squeeze through the door just in time. Then tiptoe over and hide behind something. Sans is looking through blueprints and notes. 'Why is he looking through notes and blueprints for?' You wonder. 'Is he building something?' All of these thoughts run through your head that you almost lost track of what you were doing. You continue to spy on him, only to feel like he's watching you. You start to feel goosebumps crawl down your spine. You don't know WHY you feel this, you just do. As soon as you realize why Sans has stopped what he was doing and was looking at your direction, he teleports behind you and wraps his arms around your waist. You blush and jump a little at that reaction. 'Man he's fast.' You look behind you, only to see that silly grinning goofball skeleton.

"Hey kiddo." Sans says casually. He seems calm... TOO calm. Suspicious...

"Hey..." You reply awkwardly. Sans chuckles.

"Whatcha doing? Spying on me?" Sans teasingly said.

You blush a little, but reply "No...." Sans just smiles and he hugs you.

"Y/N... I... I-I wanna ask y-you something...." Sans's smile suddenly drops and you notice the serious, nervous tone in his voice.

"Uh... Sure. Hey are you ok? You sound kinda worried..." Sans looks at you straight in the eyes.

"Y-Y/N..." Sans is having a hard time spitting it out. He is stuttering..

"W-Will you.... B-Be my g-girlfriend?" Hearing him ask that make your heart and stomach DROP. You did NOT expect him to ask you this. Sure, it's only been a month since you two met, but damn. You are sweating, A LOT. You don't know how to answer him. You've had a BIG crush on him since you two have first met. There was just something special that makes him stand out from all other guys in the world. He was special. He knows how to make you smile. He knows how to make you happy. He.... He LOVES YOU. You snap outta your thoughts as Sans is gently shaking you back into reality.

"W-Well?" Sans still sounds nervous, but he sounded a little impatient when he said that.
"S-Sans...." Sans is worried. He thinks that your gonna say no when in reality your gonna shout on the top of your freaking lungs and say yes. You jump on Sans as he catches you. 'Damn. Fast reflexes.' You thought.

"Sans.... I-I do! I-I love you!!" You shout on the top of your lungs. Sans is in shock, blushing really deep blue.

"Y-You do? Y-You mean it??"

"Yes! Of course I do!!" You smile and kiss him for the first time. Sans's eyes widen from your action, but they calm down as he closes his eyes and kisses you back, passionately.