Underswap Sans X Reader

"MWEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!!" Sans yells. You roll your eyes and smile. 'That goofball...' You thought. Sans then looks at you and smiles. He runs up to you and hugs you.

"Oof!" Sans ran up to your pretty hard and it hurt your chest a little.

"O-Oh! I-I'm sorry, Y/N!" Sans says. You chuckle because he sounds so concerned.

"Nah it's all good." You said with a smile. You and Sans laugh awkwardly. Papyrus peeks around the corner and smiles at you two. 'Those goofballs...' Papyrus thought. Sans noticed Papyrus looking at you two and runs over and hugs Paps. It makes you smile seeing brothers/siblings get along so well... Unlike you and your brother/sister, you guys fight A LOT. You fell in the underground because you didn't like your family. No, they didn't abuse you or do anything bad. You just found your family... Annoying. It was hard to explain. You didn't have time to dwell on the past. The future matters. Sans snaps his fingers at you.

"Hey human? You ok? You were zoning out..." Sans says. You snapped back into reality as you look at him.

"Yeah I'm ok." You say with a smile. Papyrus walks to his room and closes the door. He must be tired. You turn to look at the clock and it's 8:00 PM. No wonder why Paps was bone-tired. You yawn.

"Welp, I guess it's time to 'hit the hay'..." You say tiredly. Sans smiles.

"Yeah I agree. Night, Y/N." And with that, Sans kisses you on the cheek and heads upstairs to his room. You blush in reaction. You proceed to head upstairs and go to your room to get ready for bed.