Darkiplier X Abused Reader

(WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ABUSE, SWEARING, AND DRUNK. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THESE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS, PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU.)

"STAY IN THERE, YOU WHORE!!" Your drunk dad yells at you. He has beaten you, again. It's been getting common and worse each day. He'd always smoke and drink and abuse you. He's started doing this ever since mom died in a car accident. You cry in a corner in your room as a lock sound is heard from your door. He locked you in your room, AGAIN. You hated your dad. You felt like you wanted to die. You wanted to not live this god awful life. But that somewhat changed. Dark crawls through your opened window and sees you. You turn around only to see Dark. You first met him 3 weeks ago. He was.... Different then from other guys. Well considering that he's the dark version of Mark and he is a demon, he was different. He tends to visit you every night because that seems to work out best. He walks over to you and hugs you.

"Y/N..... I'm so sorry....." Dark mumbles. He really cares about you. He hated your dad as well.

"Well... This IS the night, r-right....? T-The night where y-you deal w-with him a-and.... W-We'll be f-free....?" You and Dark have been planning on your freedom since the day you met him. He nods as he kisses your forehead.

"Yes. I believe that this plan will work out just fine." Dark heals you with his powers. He then carries you and you blush.

"I'll get you outta here." Dark says. 'This is the day...!' You thought. Dark then uses his powers to unlock the door and opens it slowly. He looks left and right to make sure that it's clear. Nothing on the left. Nothing on the right. All clear. Dark rushes towards the back door while carrying you. All of the thoughts in your mind process like what you and Dark will do when you two escape or if your dad will get arrested. A pissed off voice is heard behind you two as Dark stops dead in his tracks. It's your abusive drunk dad.

"Oh shit...." You mumble to yourself.

"PUT MY DAUGHTER DOWN! WHO THE FRUGGK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Your dad says drunkly.

"Well you've abused your daughter and your drunk so.... She doesn't deserve this treatment. So..... Burn in hell." And with that, Dark extends his hand out as it glows red and a hole opens below your dad. Your dad then falls in the hole as he screams. Your dad has fallen into hell. Dark closes the hole and it looks like it has never been there. He walks out with you in his safe arms still. You look up at him with tears in your eyes. Your crying of joy. After all of these years...

"Oh t-thank you!!" You hug Dark. Dark smiles as he hugs you back and puts you down. He is taller than you. You blush.

"So... What now, Y/N?" Dark asks casually like nothing happened.

"Dunno...." You reply. Dark shrugs as he sweeps you off your feet and is carrying you once again as he kisses you on the lips(THE FRIGGIN LIPS AAAAAAAA- -flips a table-).