Underswap Papyrus X Reader

You were living with Papyrus and Sans for awhile now. It's been months since you fell in the underground and freed monsters. All of you guys were now living on the surface. Papyrus sneaks up behind you and hugs you from behind. You let out a scream.

"AHH!! P-PAPYRUS!!" You yell at Papyrus. He just smiles like a goof ball and looks at you.

"What? It's getting close to Halloween, kid." You roll your eyes.

"I know, but still! You know how I am when it comes to scaring me!" Papyrus sighs.

"Sorry, Y/N." Paps hugs you in apology. It's getting close to Halloween and your kinda a easy target to scare. You hug him back.

"It's ok.... I forgive you." Paps smiles. You two get back inside as Sans is rushing everywhere to get the house decorated. Paps walks into the kitchen and gets a large bowl and starts to fill it with candy. You just sit on the couch and watch since you didn't feel like doing anything. Paps walks over to you and carries you.

"Cmon, kid. At least help me and Sans out. Halloween only comes once a year..."

"Yeah thanks for stating the obvious, captain obvious." You roll your eyes as you say this with a sarcastic tone. Papyrus just stares at you.

"........ Sorry, Paps."

"It's ok." Paps kisses you on the forehead and you blush. He noticed you blushing and smiles.

"What's wrong, kiddo?" Papyrus teasingly says. All you do is blush hard.

"N-Nothing is w-wrong.... B-B-BAKA!" (Baka means idiot.)

"Oh?" Papyrus chuckles. He then leans in close to your face. You are as red as a tomato at this point. He then does the unthinkable. He kisses you. On the lips. (THE FREAKING LIPS PEOPLE OMG O////////O) You blush even more as you faint. Papyrus carries you to his room and lays you on his bed. He then lays next to you and holds you close to his embrace(basically he holds you close). Then he falls asleep with you in his arms.