Human Sans X Reader

"Lying in bed, kiddo?" Sans asks you. You giggle as he walks up to you and sits on the side of your bed.

"Yeah. I'm tired. It's been a looooong day."

"Heh. It has, hasn't it?" Sans smiles and you blush lightly.

"Hey, kiddo...?" You look over at Sans.

"Yeah?"

"P-Promise you won't f-freak out?" You were confused on what he was asking you.

"Uh..... I would never freak out.... Why?" Sans sighs and looks down.

"I..... I-I'm not what I-I look like....."

"What do you mean...?" Sans then took out a mirror(picture above) and showed some of his face. His real self was a skeleton. You stared. You didn't hate him for not telling you this sooner, you were confused on why he is afraid of you knowing that he isn't a human and actually a skeleton. You didn't understand why Sans was ashamed, insecure of his true self. Why didn't he want you to know in the first place?

"Sans...." You mumble. Sans sighs and closes his eyes. You looked at his skeleton self and saw how his eyes closed compared to the human eye close. It fascinated you for some reason. You hug Sans as his eyes shot up, looking at you while his eye socket glowed blue. He calmed down and slowly returned the hug.

"Sans..... It's ok...... You don't need to hide your true self.... Your perfect the way you are.... I could care less of your looks. Your perfect the way you are. That's what makes you, you. Don't let anyone stop you because of that." You felt Sans grip you tighter as you comfort him and whisper soothing things into his ears. Sans then looked at you. You looked into his eyes. You kiss him. His eyes yet again shot up. He didn't expect you to kiss him. He blushed a light shade of blue. You chuckle.

"K-Kiddo.... I-I..... W-Why'd ya k-kiss me....?" You stroke Sans's cheek with your hand.

"Because I care about you. I love you." Sans starts to get tears in his eyes as he hugs you tight.

"S-Sans?! A-Are you o-ok?!"

"I-It's just t-that..... I-I didn't know you f-felt that way about m-me.... I-I love you t-too...." Sans kisses you on the lips and you kiss back.

"C'mon. Let's go watch a movie." Sans nods.

"Ok k-kiddo."