Matpat X Shy Reader

(Matpat is also known as Game Theory.)

You were hanging out at Mat's house for the weekend. He was live streaming again as usual. You were in it. So many comments. Too many to read. It was absurd seeing so much people watching the live stream. You guys were playing Dayshift At Freddy's. Mat was laughing hard.

"I-It's not 'Thank you', n-not 'Thanks', it's 'Thank.' WHAT?!" Mat is dying of laughter. You are as well and roll your eyes. After the live stream ends, both of you go to Mat's room.

"Hey Mat...? Can w-we talk?" Mat looks at you as he's putting something away.

"Hm? What is it, Y/N?" You instantly felt regret already to ask Mat this. You felt butterflies in your stomach. You didn't want him to friendzone or reject you like pretty much everyone did in you're life. This was partially because you were very shy. You force your head to look up at Mat.

"U-Um... I-I...." You gulped hard. This was the moment. It's now or never. This was gonna be hard...

"I-ILOVEYOUMATEVEDSINCEWEFIRSTMETC-CANWEMAYBED-DATE?!" You said quickly. You look down, blushing hard and taking a breath. Mat blinked and was thinking what just happened right now.

"Wow... I didn't know you felt that way b-before, Y/N...." Mat seemed shocked about this. He walked up to you and lifted your head up with his hand. You were blushing deeply. Mat them goes in for the kiss. Your eyes widen at this. Mat was kissing you! You never bought this would happen, but it did. The two of you broke away from the kiss, blushing.

"W-Well then.... I-I guess we're d-dating now...?" You ask. Mat smiles and chuckles.

"Of course!" You two make popcorn and play video games for the rest of the night.....