Tord X Reader

(Tord is also from Eddsworld. Back to the book.)

You and Tord have known eachother for a pretty long time. Like ever since from elementary school. He has had a thing for takin over the world. You'd always joke about it and thought that he was kidding, when really he wasn't. A lot of time has passed and now look. Tord has been defeated by Tom, Edd, Matt, and you. You never thought that your childhood friend would turn on you just to take over the world, possibly all of mankind. Still, you couldn't help but feel sorry for him and forgive him. He was your BFF after all no matter what. You look at Edd, Matt, and Tom.

"Hey guys.... I'll be r-right back..." You say with a quiet tone in your voice. They look at you with a little concern on their faces.

"Ok?" Edd said. You run up the hill just in time and you run up to Tord.

"Y-Y/N?!" Tord says shocked. He looks frightened like your about to hurt him after what he's done to you guys. He feels sorry and guilty. You hug him with tears going down your face. You mumble to Tord,

"I forgive you." With those words, Tord starts to tear up.

"W-What?" He sounds shocked hearing that from you.

"W-Why do y-you forgive m-me? I-I don't d-deserve it.... I-I harmed you g-guys and a-almost took over t-the world....." You sigh at Tord.

"Because Tord, everyone deserves a second chance. Besides, you've always been there for me. Your my childhood friend. We're always gonna be BFF's. I promise you that." Those words touches Tord's heart. He sighs.

"Y-Y/N.... I.... I-I don't k-know what t-to say....." You smile gently at him as he stares into your eyes. He then does something you'd never expect him to do. He quickly leans in and kisses you on the lips. The LIPS. You blush hard.

"T-Tord...? D-Did you j-just...?" Tord pulls away and blushes after he just realized what he had just done.

"O-Oh....! I-I'm so s-sorry Y/N!" He's a stuttering mess. How adorable. You smirk as you kiss him back. He is shocked for a moment, then relaxes and kisses you back passionately. You two eventually pull away from the tender kiss.

"So uh... What now?" You ask Tord. Tord shrugs.

"I dunno. First thing would probably be to fix my injuries.... I don't really feel good after that big ass explosion." You laugh at the last part.

"Yeah, I agree. Well I think you need some rest." Tord nods.

"Yeah, but... What about the guys? T-They'll never f-forgive me!" You hug him tight.

"They'll forgive you. I promise. But we should probably get you fixed up first so you don't faint or die from blood loss..." You point at his face then his arm.

"Oh yeah... Uh... R-Right. It does sting a lot...."

"No derp, Sherlock." You guys chuckle.

"Well we should get going before it gets too dark..." You say.

"Ok Y/N." Tord says. You and Tord walk to your house and you fix him up.

"Love you." You simply say to him as you put the final bandage on his arm. He blushes hard from what you just said.

"I... I-I love you too, Y/N."