Tom X Band Reader

(Tom is also from Eddsworld. Back to the book.)

You've been in a rock band with Tom and a couple of other band members for several years now. It's been so surreal. You were nervous when you first met Tom to be honest here. You were so lucky that he let you in his band. He saw great potential in you. He saw something glow in you that made you different from other people. You also met his other friends. Matt, Edd, and Tord. He and Tord aren't really friends. They're more like friendenemies. You always wondered why they kinda hate each other but like each other. It was a very complicated story for them to tell. Anywho, you and Tom are hanging out in his room. It's been a year now since he and his friends have left you move in. They've been so nice to you. You couldn't possibly thank them enough for all of the help. Tom is playing his guitar and you smile. You start to hum. Before the band split apart 2 years ago, Tom did guitar, and one of the band members did drums while the other sang. You did Bass. You didn't want to sing because you would get nervous. Tom overhears you humming and smiles.

"Whatcha humming?" Tom asked. You immediately pause your humming and blush in embarrassment.

"Erm... N-Nothing!" You lied. Tom smirks as he sets his guitar down and walks up to you slowly.

"Don't try and lie to me, Y/N~." You blush even more and look down and cover your face with your F/C(favorite color) hoodie. He then puts his hand under your head and makes you look up into his black eyes. You gulp and sweat appears in your forehead.

"T-T-Tom?!?!" He slowly leans close.

"I never thought this would be possible, but.... I've fallen in love with you..." You blush really hard. Then the impossible happens. He kisses you. Right on the lips. You slowly melt into the kiss. Then you two pull away. Tom is blushing like a madman.

"S-Sorry, Y/N." You smile.

"It's ok, Tom. After all, I love you." Tom looks at you.

"Y-You do?" You nod yes. Tom hugs you tight and holds you close in his embrace.

"I love you so much." Tom says.

"Love ya too." You reply back.