Edd X Shy N' Chubby Reader

(I know I already did a Edd X Reader, but a friend of mine requested a Edd X Shy Reader and I decided to make it. Also I threw in chubby as well cuz I noticed that I haven't done a chubby reader at all so I wanted to do it. Without further ado, here is the Edd X Shy N' Chubby Reader. Also Edd is from Eddsworld if you didn't know. Enjoy. 😊)

You and Edd were alone in his house. Matt was shopping for more mirrors, Tom was getting more drinks for him and guitar parts, and Tord was getting tools and parts for building machines. You didn't question Tord so you just accepted it as "normal". Edd is drinking Coke(as usual) and watching tv. You were watching tv with him, eating S/F(snack food). Edd looks at you.

"Hey Y/N?" Edd asks. You turn and look at him.

"Yeah?"

"Can you get the mail please? I've been expecting a package for two days now from Amazon...." You nod your head.

"Sure!" You get up and put your S/F(snack food) on the table and walk out to the mailbox. You didn't talk to Edd or anyone hardly because you were VERY shy. You'd prefer to be alone in your room, but you tried to come "out of your shell". As you get the mail, the neighbors come out and look at you. It's Edwardo and the two other guys.

"Hey look! It's that chubby, ugly girl that lives with those losers!" Edwardo says. You try and ignore him. The three guys laugh and mock at you as you feel ashamed. Tears start to form in your eyes. Edd rushes out because he heard them talking about you. Edd then hugs you.

"Don't listen to those jerks, Y/N..." Edd whispers in your ear. You look at Edd with tears in your eyes.

"Aww.... Y/N needs Edd the loser to comfort her because she's a baby?" Jon says. Edd walks over and punches all three of the guys in the face. He then walks back to you and he takes you back inside.

"Don't be ashamed of yourself, Y/N.... It's not your fault." Edd says. You just stay silent.

"Y/N..... Please look at me...." You look up at Edd figuring that you didn't really have a choice here. Edd puts his hand under your chin and lifts it up with his thumb and the other hand is wrapped around your waist. This makes you blush.

"I... I love you, Y/N. Your size is perfect. Don't let anyone bring you down because of that. Ok?" Edd kisses you on the lips. You are shocked by this, but then you kiss him back. You two slowly pull away from the kiss as Edd smiles softly.

"Now... I want to make this up to you... So what do you wanna do? It's your choice." Thoughts scramble through your mind as you are confused of the situation. You snap out of it and look at Edd.

"Edd... Y-You don't have t-to..."

"Oh but I do, Y/N. I want to make this day up for you because of what happened. Please." You look down then look up at Edd again.

"O-Ok...." You tell Edd what you wanted to do and he smiles.

"Ok. No problem. Let's go." Edd says with a smile.