Eyeless Jack X Reader

(Requested by: DUZ_MACHINES_84 )

You sit in your room, bored. You are currently waiting for Jack to come and escort you both somewhere. He didn't say where you guys were going, but he only told you that much info. It felt like hours before he finally knocks on the door. You dash to the door excitedly and open it. It's Eyeless Jack(or EJ for short 😊)! He hugs you.

"Hey! You ready?" EJ asks. You nod. He smiles. You guys walk out and head your way to the place that EJ was talking about. Maybe the place was a restaurant? A arcade? A graveyard? Who knew. EJ has blindfolded your eyes so it can be a surprise. You stumble a bit and EJ finally carries you. 15 minutes later you guys arrive.

"Can you take the blindfold off now??" You ask EJ.

"Yeah hold on." EJ sets you down and unties the blindfold.

"Ready?" EJ asks.

"If course I am? Why wouldn't I?" You reply. EJ just smiles and chuckles.

"Three.... Two.... One!" EJ takes off the blindfold and your eyes now have to adjust. You see that you guys are at a park. You look at EJ.

"Why are we at a park for?" You ask. EJ pulls you close to him as you blush.

"Because Y/N~..."(Bruh I'm like cringing rn XDDD) EJ smirks under his mask.

"I know you love me~ I love you also~" EJ puts his mask up a little and kisses you.

"Mpmh~?!" You are in shock. You never thought he'd do this. How'd he know that you had a crush on him? Who knows? Maybe it was obvious? You pull away from the kiss, your face as red as a tomato because your face feels hot and you are blushing so much. EJ pulls his mask back down and chuckles at your reaction.

"What's wrong?" EJ asks.

"N-Nothing. L-Let's just g-go back h-home." EJ carries you and runs back to the house, holding you close to him.