Bleeding knuckles

Sebastian was standing in the hall with bleeding knuckles and red eyes.

"What's wrong?" Natalia asked in a panic.

"I'm sorry Natty." Sebastian said as he hugged her.

"It's okay Sebastian, but your hands are not, so we need to get them clean. Okay?" She said as she let him into her room "Sit here." she sat him down on her bed and went to the restroom to get the first aid kit.

"What happened?" She asked as she sat next to him and opened the white box.

"Someone made me angry, and then this happened." Sebastian said with a small chuckle.

"Sebastian, you can't be doing that." Natalia said, "That's not okay." She continued

Sebastian started laughing.

"Why are you laughing? You think that's okay? It's not, that's why punching bags exist, punch them not people." Natalia said frustrated that Sebastian kept laughing.

"Natty, do you really think I would go around hurting people?" He asked

"I don't know, maybe?" she said.

"Well I wouldn't, my dad raised me better." Sebastian replied.

"I'm glad that you didn't go around punching people." she smiled. "How did you hurt yourself?" she asked as she cleaned Sebastian knuckles with a cotton ball and rubbing alcohol.

"Punching bag." he winced and moved his hand.

Natalia grabbed his wrist "Stop moving." She demanded.

"You're going to leave me bruised if you keep holding me that hard." Sebastian said. He was joking of course, but Natalia did have a pretty tight hold on his wrist.

"What happened with your dad?" She asked trying to distract him from the stinging he was about to feel.

Sebastian jerked his hand when Natalia poured some alcohol over it. "He and Romanoff gave me a lecture and I talked with my dad and then after that, I went to the gym to let out some steam as you see." he finished raising his hand a little trying to ease the pain.

"Hey, did Romanoff come talk to you?" He asked .

"Yeah, she told me what you told her to tell me." she finished cleaning both of his knuckles and she wrapped them up with bandages "Thank you." she said giving him a small smile.

"She really cares about you" he said laying back on her bed with his long legs on the ground.

"I think she does that for other students, not only me." Natalia said laying down next to Sebastian and they both stared at the ceiling .

"HA! She does not do that for anybody!" Sebastian laughed "I know her better than anyone, other than Barton. She is like a mom to me, every time my dad had something to do when I was a kid, she would take care of me."

"See," Natalia said

"See what?" Sebastian turned his body and faced her, propping his head with his arm.

"She wanted to make sure that you were okay, not me." She said as she turned her head to find Sebastian gazing at her with his blue eyes.

"No, that's not true, because later she came and checked on you, and you didn't even get hurt. She didn't come check on me when I got shot. In her class! By her! 'Stop being a little bitch, get up and walk it off or get the hell out of my class'." Sebastian laughed