First day part 5

Natalia entered her dorm and quickly shut the door behind her. She sat down on her bed trying not to cry because if she did start crying she wasn't sure she would be able to stop. She got up and when to her bathroom and brushed her hair and cleaned her face with a wet towel. She wanted to stay in her room locked up but she just couldn't be the helpless girl she once was. She opened her drawer and took out her bottle of pain killers. She contemplated taking them because of what Daniel had said about the rules. She opened the bottle and put two pills in her mouth. She put her hair back in to a neat high bun and ran to her next class.

On the way to class she played with her necklace and she traced her lips with her fingers, where Howard has kissed them and she realized that she had a cut on her lower lip from her fight with Howard and so did he.

The bell rang and she wasn't in class yet she was still loking for it. After 5 minutes of her walking she found the double doors that said 'Weapon Room'. Natalia walked in a room that was a shooting range, It was long and it had 6 single stalls that pointed at targets. She walked past the shooting range to the five students that were surrounding someone. All the students looked unfamiliar except one he was tall and blond; Liam. She walked closer as saw that they were surrounding a man he had long black hair and blue eyes and a metal arm. She was surprised by the metal arm, she didn't know if it was real or if it was just a prop. She walked closer and she saw what he was holdingin his hand it was a small pistol. He was putting the magazine and the bullets in.

"Fuck." she said under breath and she started tugging her necklase trying to calm her self down

"whats wrong?" Liam asked

"He has a gun that's what's wrong."she answered him

"You all know what to do?" the teacher asked not so loud, he said like he was talking to one peson but all the student yelled back in unison

"YES SIR!" they all went to different stalls and Natalia was left standing alone infront of the teacher

"And who are you?" she said pointing the gun at her care free

" Natalia." she said scared trying to avoid the muzzle that was aimed at her

Then there was a loud sound that sounded like fireworks were popping inside her ear, that made her jump and covered her ears. She looked to her left and saw the students shooting at moving targets. The teacher stood up and gestured Natalia to follow him in to an office that was to her right; he still had the gun in his hand. She was hesitant to enter the office with him she didnt trust the gun he had nor will she ever not since what she had experienced with he dad.

Her father made her so scared of guns that every time she heard any loud noise she got scared, because she thought it was a gun shot.

She entered and she shut the door behind her. The gun shots were silenced inside the room.

"The room is sound proof and bullet proof, so your safe here." he told her

He sat down and told Natalia to sit down and so she did. He took out the magazine from the gun and put it on the wall behind him that was covered with guns; pistols, shotguns, snipers, and some grenades

"so Natalia, huh?" he said

" yes sir." she said carefully trying not to say the wrong thing

"im james buchan, but i prefer 'Bucky'" he said "do you know how to shoot?"

She had to think about this, she knew how to hold a gun and shoot it, but hitting a target and loading it? not so much

"Yea?" she said unsure