The process

They began the process. Natalia changed into a hospital gown and laid in the bed. There was a lot of machines connected Natalia was a little nervous but she didn't show it.Both natasha and Clint stayed behind in the other room.

Natalia's POV

I laid in the bed and the room was so bright, there was so many machines and lots of tubes and wires. They put the ivy in my forearm. Honestly I was scared I didn't know what would happen. Dr. Banner told me it was safe but every one is different and something might go wrong. The nurses and dr. Banner were setting everything up. There was so many voices and they were yelling. I never liked loud noises I always panicked when there was a lot of loud noise at once. One of the nurses starting yelling at a other nurse. I closed my eyes and tried to shut the noise out. I focused and for a few seconds I heard a high pitched sound.

I quickly opened my eyes to a dark room that was empty. I got up and turned in the light. I was still in the same room but completely alone. I walked  around to see if anyone was there.

"Hello?!" I yelled

There was no answer I went to check the rest of the rooms and there was no one. I decided to change back in to my clothes and went back to my dorm. On my way to my dorm there was no one anywhere. I knocked on Howards door but no one answered. I opened it and walked in. The room was empty I checked the drawer but I was empty. I went to anotjer room and did the same thing there was no one here.

"Maybe I went to the wrong side if campus." I said trying to calm my self

Everyone was gone. I was all alone. I went back to the medical wing and looked for any one. I really didn't care who they were as long as they were a person that could help me, even if it was the annoying nurse. There was no one that could help me so I started to yell people's name

"Dr. Banner!   Ms. Romanoff!
Mr.Barton! Principal Fury! Hello can any one hear me?!" I yelled from the top if my lungs.

I heard a noise in the hall way. I ran towards the noise and there was a lady. She was wearing a white dress and she had long red hair. she looked a lot like
Ms. Romanoff . I got closer to her and i started talk to her.

"Hello? Ms. Romanoff is that you?" I asked as I slowly walked up to her.

She didn't answer so I got closer. I was about to reach her when the lights turned off. It became really dark u wasn't able to see a thing. I slowly and carefully walked to a wall and tried to find a switch but there wasn't any. I checked my pocket for my phone. I got my phone and turned the flash on so I was able to see. I turned around and looked for the may but she was gone. Then it hit me.

"I have my phone I could call some one. Your such a dumb ass Natalia." I said to my self

I dailed Howard but there was no answer.I called the school, the Nova's and every other people I had as contacts but they all said

"Sorry the number you have dialed is out of reach or has been disconnected."

I was starting to get scared. I tarted to play with my necklace and then the chain snapped and it went flying. The arrow and my name were gone. I looked all over the floor but I could find them. I heard a noise again so I suddenly stopped. I didn't know where to go. I started to hear my name.

"Natalia.  Natalia. Natalia Alianovna. N-A-R-B"
it was faint but I was able to follow it

"N-A-R-B? What dose that mean?" I asked myself

I kept following the voice. I got to a room that was white the lady was sitting in a chair. Her back was to me. I looked for a light switch in the wall. I found it so I turned in the might and turned off my flash. Now that I'm looking at her closer she looks a lot like me.

"What's your name?" I asked her

"I'm Natalia." She answered

"Natalia? That's my name." I said

"It's also my name." She said

"Turn around so I can see your face." I told her

"No I don't think you would like to see my face." She said sounding a little sad

"I want to see your face why don't you want to turn around?" I asked

"Because you not going to like what it looks like?" She said

"Why?" I told her

"Because." She said

"If you don't want to show me you have at least tell me what you mean by N-A-R-B?" I asked her

"Its your initials." She replied

"My initials?" I said

"My initials are just N. A., Natalia Alianova." I continued

"Your forgetting R. B." She said

"R.B? What do they stand for!" I asked her

"Romanoff, Barton, and legally your Charles." She said

"How the hell do you know about that? Turn around, look at me and tell me who the hell are you." I yelled

She slowly got up and turned around. I saw her face and my jaw dropped. She had my face.
She walked towards me and I walked back. She stopped so I stopped. I got the courage to walk forward. She didn't back up.

"Who are you?" I asked as I touched her face

It felt real. It was no trick

"I'm you?" She said

"So if your me tell me what's my favorite colours." I asked her

"Blue, and mint green."

"Favorite food?" I asked

"Pizza" she replied

I asked her more questions about my self  and she got them correct. All of them. But the last question was a difficult one. Because even I didn't know the answer.

"Who is my mom?" I asked her

"Natasha romanoff." She said

"That's completely wrong because, my mom is dead and Romanoff doesn't have children so your not me." I told her

"Your dad is Richard Charles." She said

"But your biological father is Clint barton" she continued

"Look Natalia you don't know what your talking about. This is a dream and you don't exist. This is all fake and subconsciously I want them both to be my parents so that why your saying that but the truth is that there not my parents. My parents didn't like me. My dad to be specific. My mom she loved me. So natasha romanoff and Clint Barton are not my parents!" I told her and I left the room

As I was leaving I felt my arms being held tightly and I started to shake. I kept hearing my name, telling me to wake up.

"Natalia wake up!"

I felt being shaked. I slowly opened my eyes to a bright ass light over my face. There was no one in the room. So j don't know who woke me up. I sat up and moved the light out of my way and stood up. I was in the medical center. I looked around and saw that Ms. Romanoff, Mr.  Barton and Dr. Banner were all in a room. I checked my phone and it was really late. It was 10 pm. I have been in the medical center for most of the day. I felt normal I didn't feel different. I changed to into my clothes and I noticed that I still had my necklace I was so happy that I didn't lose it this was the only connection I had with my mother. I was glad that what I had been threw was just a dream but one thought did linger in my head.

The thought of Romanoff and Barton being my parents. I want going to tell them my dream because that would be weird, Because I want them to be my parents but the truth is that they aren't my parents. When I finished changing I went to the room that every one was in and I knocked and opened the door. When I entered both Ms. Romanoff and Mr. Barton came rushing towards me and they hugged me.