Work out

Natalia got up and had the image of the wall in her head. It didn't have any meaning to her. She went to the restroom and washed her face and brushed her hair and put it in a pony tail her hair was long and straight it reached her lower back. She went to her drawers and got her running clothes. She got dressed and put her boots on. She got a sports bag and put all her things in there; a sweatshirt, her phone, earphones,  her black kick boxing gloves, a bottle of water and her running shoes. Going to the track was going to be easier since she didn't have to go threw  the window. She put the bag over her shoulder and walked to the door. She opened it and looked out to the hall way making sure no one was there. She stepped out and closed the door quietly behind her. The hall way was dark but not dark that she couldn't see. The lights were dim. She slowly walked to the stairs. There was a elevator bit she didn't want to use it because it made to much noise.

As she was going down the stairs she saw something move. She didn't look back she just ran down stairs. As she went down stairs she saw the door and she walked to them. She reached them and tried to open them but they were locked. She pushed and pulled them but they didn't open.

"What the hell?" Natalia whispered to her self

There was another door so she went to it.

"Please be open, please be open." She prayed

She pushed the door and it did open.

"Yes" she continued

She walked out side and it was dark there wasn't any lights. Bit the noon was out so there was a little light. Natalia got to the track and changed into her running shoes. She stretched, she put her earphones on and played her music, she set her watch and began to run. She went around the track four times (1 mile) and then stopped out of breath she checked her time and it was 7,minutes.

"Holy shit I'm out of shape."

She took a drink of water and began to run. she ran three more miles.

When she finished she looked at her phone and it was 4:15. She went back inside the school and looked for the gym. It was the first door to the left from the entrance it had a sign that said Gym that is why it was easy to find. When she opened the door it was dark. She touched the wall for the light switch she found it and turned it on. The light slowly turned on.

"This thing is massive!" Natalia squealed

There was a section for punching bags, there was a boxing rink, some exercise equipment, there was a other door and behind that door was a pool, and there was a basket ball court.

The first thing that caught her eye was the punching bags. She went straight to it. She took out her gloves and put them on. She started to punch the punching bag. She punched the bag for thirty minutes. Then she went to the exercise equipment she did some weights and pull ups and leg curls. Then she did some squats, crunches, lunges and  mountain climbers.

She wasn't buff but she was toned she had abs but not a six pack.

When she finished her work out she said

"Ohhh how I've missed this"

To cool off she went back to the punching bag it was 5:30 and she didn't know it. As she was punching the bag she felt a tap on her shoulder. She got scared and threw a punch. Luckily no one got hurt the other person managed to catch her hand before she punched him. She saw him and put her hand down and took off her earphones.

"Sorry, Mr. Barton" Natalia said ashamed

"Don't worry kid, no one got hurt and just call me Barton I'd not like the Mr it makes me sound old" Clint said

Natalia chuckled as she asked him

"What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same question." Clint said

"Couldn't sleep and you?" Natalia said

"Same." Clint answered

"So do you just work out when you can't sleep" Clint continued

"Yea, you say that like its a bad thing." Natalia said getting defensive

"Its not. I just mean that most kids just stay in and try to go back to sleep or go and eat or do something else than work out." He said

"When I wake up I can't go back to sleep." Natalia said

"Just like your mother" Clint said under his breath as he laughed

"Sorry I didn't hear you" Natalia said

"Oh nothing, just taking to my self" Clint said worried that she actually heard him

Natalia checked her phone and checked her phone and it was about to be six.

"I have to go and get ready for class." Natalia told him as she grabbed all her things and walked to the exit

"Have a great first day" Clint yelled

"Thank you" Natalia said awkwardly

Natalia ran to her room and got ready.  She was about open the door when a alarm went off. Natalia was confused on what to do she didn't read anything about a alarm on the school guide. After a minute of it ringing there was a voice that said wake up and get ready for class. After the voice she knew what the alarm was for. She checked her phone and it was 6.

"This school is strict" Natalia said as she went into her room

She entered and put her bag in the floor and went into the bath room. She showered and got dressed. She put some light jeans and a long sleeve shirt and her high tops. She brushed her hair and put in a pony tail. She checked the time and it was 6:40 she was about to open the door when she heard a knock on the door. She opened the door and it was Howard.

"What are you wearing?" Howard asked

"What are you wearing?" Natalia said confused