The Academy

Natalia entered and there was a big wall with lots of small of pins with names under them. Like a wall of valor. Natalia was amused reading the names that she almost forgot she had to go straight to the Directors office. She looked around to see if there were any signs, but there were just doors without labels. Natalia checked her admission letter to see if there were any directions but there wasnt. She kept walking while looking at the letter. She was walking and then suddenly she wasn't, because she had hit something or someone. She had dropped her suitcase on the floor with a loud crash.

(Natalia's p.o.v)

I kept walking as I looked at the letter and then I suddenly hit something or someone. I looked up and it was a person a guy to be exact. He was with another guy. The guy I bumped into was tall he had big light brown eyes and light brown hair. He looked freaky familiar but I couldn't place his face. The more I stared at him the freakier it got. He was wearing a red T-shirt that stick to his torso and I could see his chest and his firm abdomen. The boy next to him was not as tall and was wearing a loose green T-shirt and had slightly curly, brown hair.

"Hey! Watch were youre going, are you blind or something?" The kid with the green shirt yelled

"Yes, I am." I replied sarcastically in an innocent tone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to -" he said before I cut him off

"I'm just playing around, I'm not blind." I chucked.

"Daniel calm down. The boy with the red shirt said. I'm apologize for bumping into you, I should have been looking were I was going. Are you okay? He picked my suitcase from the ground and rolled it to me.

I'm Howard Stark, and this is Daniel Banner." Howard said pointing to Daniel and extending his hand to me.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I'm Natalia." I replied and shook his hand.

"What happened to your hand?" Howard asked

"Accident. She smiled

Wait. Is your dad Anthony Stark or do just have the same last name?" I suddenly remembered where I had seen Anthony Stark before.

"Yeah, he's my dad. Do you know him?" Howard asked me.

"Not personally, but I did hack into his . . .. I quickly stopped when I realized I said to much already.

"Into his what?" Howard asked

"Nothing, just talking nonsense. I said with a smirk on my face.

"Do you have a last name Natalia?" Howard inquired.

"No, its just Natalia Alianovna, Alianovna being my middle name. Why?

"Are you new?" Daniel interrupted. Rudely might I add.

"Yeah, and lost. Could you tell me where Director Furys office is, please."

They looked at me and then at each other and started talking as I wasnt there.

"She looks like Agent Romanoff." Daniel said to Howard.

"Agent?" I asked confused.

"He means Ms. yeah, Ms.!" Howard said as he nudged Daniels side.

"Why would you say that, you know the rules . . ." Howard continued but I interrupted.

"Hey guys, I'm still here. Do you know where the Directors office is? I asked trying to get their attention, from the argument they were having in front of me as if I wasnt there.

"Oh yeah, if you just turn around and go straight, the third door to your left, that's his office." Howard said

"Okay thanks." I said as I left awkwardly