"Andyy!" I laughed. I felt his soft lips kiss me as he took my hand and slowly led me forward.Then I felt strong arms lift me up and carry me bridal style. I giggled at Andy while he walked, and I heard him laugh back. About a minute later, he ever so carefully let me down and took the blindfolds off me. I gasped. The grass was a lively green, and the trees looked so pretty. There on the ground was a blanket lied out, and on it was a picnic basket, and candles. Around it grew red roses.

"Oh my god...Andy..."

"These are for you," he said, holding a HUGE bouqet of red roses. Around them was a big pink satin bow. I held them close and smelled their sweet scent. Before I could say anything, he french kissed me. Not in a way he ever had before. No, this was way more passionate. We kept kissing as he led me down to sit on the blanket. I climbed on top of him and smiled against his lips. He took off our jackets and put them to the side, leaving me in my black tank and light blue skinny jeans. We kept making out for a few more minutes. Oh god I love him so much. He's perfect, he's the one I want. He kissed my neck, gently sucking, making me moan a little bit.

"Hold on," he smiled. I got off of him and he got up to get something behing the tree. He brought his guitar, sitting down next to me.

"I wrote you a song my love," he blushed. I smiled and criss crossed my legs. He played a few chords and started singing softly.

Your my one... 

My one and only star 

I rely on you to make everything alright 

Because I love you just the way you are

You make me smile 

Your one in a million, girl 

Your worth the walk of a thousand miles. 

I'll give you diamonds and pearls 

Anything you want girl 

Because I love you just the way you are 

Because

Everytime I see you walkin down the block 

I feel like I fall in love again 

Your the key to my lock 

You make everything o-okay 

Your beautiful and I need you with me 

Now-ow 

Your voice is a melody 

Your personality 

Attracts me...

He stopped and smiled.

"It's not finished yet, but I wrote it for you."

"Andy..it's beautiful. I love it, a lot. Thank you," I said, collapsing into his arms, hugging him. He kissed my head. Today was the perfect day. This felt like the ultimate dream date. And the best part was that Andy was here with me.

"I love you beautiful," he whispered. I kissed him on the lips and snuggled into his chest as we opened up the picnic basket. We ate sandwiches and I had a lemonade. Andy drank a Monster energy drink and gave me a sip. Then he pulled out his phone and went on the playlist he had of my favorite bands. We started headbanging and laughing together. Heck, if people saw us, they'd think we're crazy. When the song ended, I attacked him in a hug and then began the tickle war. He's perfect.

~~~~~

After we finished eating, Andy and I climbed up the tree . We made out a little bit until Andy pulled out his knife and started carving into the wood of the tree.