20.I'll Fight Until The End

Tomoe's POV:

"I've been ignoring Yukiji all week... I just can't look at her, I've never noticed but Nanami and her look so much alike...!" I whisper to myself "Nanami..."

'Her smile...' I pace back and worth like crazy 'I want to see her smile again..' I look down to my watch and frown 'I want to see her again. It's been a week... where the hell is she?!' I walk through the cherry blossom tree trail angrily, my shoes stomping away at the dirt. I decide to go to her house, stopping at her front door.

"Nanami?" I call out.

A moment of silence. I knock on the door calmly and wait. Nothing. I start to bang on the door, shouting her name. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around to see Kurama.

"Your so possessive Mikage." He chuckles.

"I am not. She hasn't been to school in a week so I'm worried." I hiss.

All of a sudden the door opens and Nanami's drunken father comes out. He glares at me like he's going to kill me.

"Where's my daughter?" Nanami's father grabs me by the neck and lifts me up off the ground.

"I-I don't know! That's my I'm here...!" I grab his wrists trying to get him to release me.

"Sir! Please put Mikage down!" Kurama tries pushing him away.

"He stole her from me!!" Nanami's father shouts "She was my unhappy sex slave! Always terrified to see me and I loved that. But now she's happier then before, day dreaming tons about Tomoe!!!" He continues "And I know that one time you were in her room and made your escape through the window! Did y'all have fun?!" He shouts and throws me to the ground.

Kurama grabs him from behind and pulls him back "Stop it old man! Your going to hurt someone."

"He stole her! He did! Now my poor child hasn't come back home when she was supposed to...!" Nanami's father cries.

"Wait... she didn't go home on Saturday?" My eyes widen.

"Nope, I saw a couple of guys scoop her up and throw her into a white van. They looked like your father's, Mr.Mikage's, workers. So I thought you took her." He sighs.

"Wait a second, Mikage did that man come to your house? Your father's boss??" Kurama's eyes widen.

"Y-yeah... he threatened me and Nanami..! We told him off and he said he would get us back for it." I start getting worried.

"It's the same man that threatened me and Ami. If you don't listen to him... he kidnaps the commoner and throws them into this special jailhouse where they..." Kurama trails off "Keep them there for a long time... sometimes even torture them until they give up all hope. I didn't want that for Ami, that's why we broke up."

My eyes widen "So that means, because I refused to break up with Nanami, she suffered the consequences?!"

"Pretty much. We have to confront your father. Now." Kurama lets go of Nanami's father and we make a run for it.

Nanami's POV:
'It's like jail here... you get locked up in cages with no freedom what so ever... So many security cameras!' I sigh sitting down on my metal bed.

"Hey Momo-zono, so what's up with your whole plan to escape? Your still doing it?" My neighbor calls from her cell.

"Yeah. You'll still help me, right?" I smile.

"Of course doll." She chuckles.

'I've planned out so far how it might go. Possible ways out is during excise, daily cell cleaning, at noon when we make our way to the lunch hall, at shower time, and when we have extra time in the courtyard.'

"We have to write all of this down somewhere... make a drawn out plan. I'm busting all of us out of here." I look around for any guards.

'I'll bust out as quick as I can... I'll see you again, Tomoe...'

Tomoe's POV:
I arrive at school with Kurama and we both go up to the classroom. I slide open the door to see my father and Yukiji standing there.

"Mikage... Yukiji..." I walk around them and place my things at my desk.

"Tomoe... We need to talk." My father walks over to me.

I look over to see Kurama walk out and I tsk at his actions. Yukiji slides the classroom door shut.

"What is it?" I roll my eyes.

"Tomoe, just know all of this is not any of my doing! I had no idea my boss would take it this far.... I'm sorry...." My father sighs.

"Sorry doesn't make Nanami come back." I hiss.

"I know you love her but please, our family made the promise with Yukiji's so you two must get married." He argues.

"I know that but it's not fair." I argue.

Yukiji walks up to me and smirks "It's alright with me if you don't wish to get married. I never loved you to begin with."

A shock of pain goes through me and my eyes well up with tears "NETHER DID I!!" I shout loudly.

'She never loved me?! Not even as kids?!?!'

"See your still the same since we were middle schoolers. Your possessive, promiscuous, love sick, easily angered, and just down right horney. Your pathetic." She laughs.

"Yukiji, please do not make him any more upset then he is now...!" My father shakes his head.

'That's not true.. I'm different!'

"I've changed! A certain girl came into my life and changed my habits!! I care more about her then anything else... sure I might be possessive and easily angered but I only touch her, I don't lay hands on any other woman, not even you any more Yukiji. So don't say things like that like you know me!" I shout.

"Sure, in time you'll forget all about her and-..." I cut her off by slamming my hand down on the desk "I won't forget about her because I'll never love another woman but her."

I shove all my books off and they pound at the floor on impact and tears roll down my eyes. My father stares at me with widen eyes and Yukiji rolls her eyes at me. I shut my eyes and slide the classroom door quickly to make my escape. I run out as fast as I can and downstairs, out the back to the garden shrine.

'Why.... why do I feel this way...? Maybe I was hoping, hoping she loved me back after all this time? Was I hoping for someone other then Nanami?'

Tears roll down my face faster and faster. I walk into the shrine and close the door behind me, walking in I lean against the door and slide down to sit on the floor.

"Nanami..." I whisper to myself "Please come back to me and become my bride..."

~~
4 Years Later:
~~

Author's POV:
As those four years went by Nanami and her cell mates were making the perfect plan to escape while Tomoe had graduated as valedictorian and is now a third year in Japan's best business university.

Still being forced into marriage he had finally given up on getting Nanami and will be married to Yukiji in one week. Little did he know Nanami planned to escape the day before the marriage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keep in mind that Nanami is currently 20 while Tomoe is currently 21. They are adults now~
~Gaby