22.Reunion

Tomoe's POV:
I wake up to the sound of birds chirping. I open my eyes, being blinded by the bright sunlight. I get off my bed and close my window shut. Putting on my shirt I make my way down multiple stairscases to get to my kitchen.

I make myself some coffee and walk into my dressing room. 'Today is the day my life ends.' I frown looking at my wedding tuxedo. (A/N: I did some research and asked a few friends that are Japanese about Japanese wedding's and apparently there is a type called Christian Chapel ceremonies. Where the wedding is almost like the ones in America, The bride wearing a white dress and the man in a black tux.)

I hear the front door open then close "Tomoe! The wedding starts at 7, remember that!" My father walks into the dressing room.

"How did you get in my house?!" I shout.

He smiles "I took the spare keys. I'm staying here over the weekend to house sit if you forgotten. Remember, your wedding is at that fancy hotel, Afterwards you'll be in your grand suite with Yukiji and-...." I interrupted him by giving him the death glare.

"I'll be doing no such thing with Yukiji. I'm coming home afterwards, She can stay there." I hiss.

My father chuckles "But imagine it Tomoe, you and Yukiji, at the heat of the moment, you not having seen a womanly figure in a while-...." I interrupted him again by slamming the door shut behind him.

"Stop saying perverted things..." I blush "again, I don't wish to do such things with Yukiji... I would only care if it was Nanami..." I blush madly.

"Forget about her already. She was a nice girl and I bet a wonderful girlfriend but you have to move on. Your getting married today." My father states.

"I know... I know... but I just feel like... she'll come back to me..." I look down.

Nanami's POV:

"We'll confirm her dead I suppose." An officer writes something down in a booklet.

"Alright men, let's head back." Another sighs.

'It's only the next day and the cops finally stopped looking for me. What a bunch of babies.' I roll my eyes, watching them leave behind a tree.

"Looks like I don't have to worry too much." I whisper to myself.

I look down to my jail jumpsuit and sigh. 'They might still look for me... I'll need a disguise to slip through a crowd though if I want to be undetected.'

I make my way into a store and take a long black coat to cover my jail jumpsuit, I tie my hair up and put on a hat. As I make my escape the alarm sounds. I run into a near by train station and getting lost in the crowd.

'I'll make my way to Tomoe's house. But wait, if he's an adult, then he'll have his own house by now..? Ugh! How will I find him in all of Japan!?!?'

I enter the next train only to find it crowded corner to corner. I stuff myself in and hang onto one of the poles.

"Excuse me miss, you can sit down in my seat if you want." A red haired man stands up.

"Oh, thank you so much." I hide my face and sit down.

He nods and holds onto the pole as the train starts to move, constantly looking back at me. 'He looked like Kurama...' I look up to him, making eye to eye contact. He opens his mouth to say something when the train makes a harsh stop and he trips.

He falls on top of me and my hat moves back, as well as my jacket slipping down slightly, to reveal my face.

"Nanami?! Nanami Momo-Zono." He shouts loudly, causing attention towards us.