2.You're Sweeter Than I Thought

Tomoe's POV:

"Tomoe!" Someone calls out "Ready to go?" The voice gets closer and closer.

I look up from my book to come face to face with Nanami. 'Oh great...' I roll my eyes slightly at her bright smile.

"Come on." She grabs my hand and tugs it.

"Alright alright." I sigh and close my book.

'It's been a week since then, since I went back to the club with Nanami as the new leader. It's not as if I hate her it's just....'

I get up and she drags me behind her. We walk all the way to the garden and start planting flowers and new trees.

Being the dumb girl I knew she is, she couldn't do a thing and I ended up doing everything.

"Tomoe, would you mind planting in this one as well." She grabs a little purple flower and shows it to me.

"No problem." I take it from her hands, the tips of our fingers brushing together softly.

She smiles that bright smile of hers and goes into the shrine. I watch her go then get back to work.

'It's just... She continues to keep a smile on her face, as if she's not mad,sad, or annoyed with the world around her. I hate that I admire that.'

"Master Tomoe, your all done for the day." Kotetsu and Onikiri walk up to me.

"Thanks for letting me know." I plant Nanami's flower quickly.

They nod and run off. I take my gloves off and walk in the shrine to find Nanami on the sofa. She looks up from her magazine to look at me.

"You should get going." I put away my gloves and shovel.

"I was waiting until you finished." She pouts.

I turn to look at her "Why?"

"Because I was thinking we could go out somewhere to eat." She turns her magazine over so I can see it.

I look at it to see a page about a new ramen shop that just opened near by. 'Really?' I take the magazine from her hands.

"No way, we'll get fat on food like ramen. Plus I'm not hungry." I hiss.

Just then my stomach makes this loud growling noise. Nanami claps and smiles.

"You are hungry!" She cheers.

"Shut up." I blush slightly.

~~
Time Skip:
~~

Nanami's POV:
'And without further a do I got Tomoe to go to the new ramen shop with me. I can't wait to eat food!'

"I would like a bowl of spicy ramen." I say to the man at the counter.

"And me, a bowl of regular ramen." Tomoe walks up behind me.

"Coming right up." The man smiles.

Me and Tomoe both take our seats at a booth, him sitting in front of me. After a while of awkward silence, a waiter comes up and sets down a tray with two large bowls on it.

"Thank you." We both say as the waiter walks away.

We take our bowls and dig in. 'This is sooo good!' I squeal at the delicious taste. I look up to see Tomoe slurp up a noddle politely. I watch him for a while with that blank emotion on his face as he eats.

I look to his handsome features, gorgeous violet eyes, angel white hair, and soft looking lips. 'Now that I really look at him Tomoe is really good looking...'

He looks at me with a confused expression on his face "What are you looking at?"

"N-nothing!" I blush.

"Hmm?" He goes back to eating his ramen.

I sigh and finish my ramen. I look over to see a red headed guy eating ramen at the counter. 'He looks like a fallen angel... Or probably a nasty old Tengu.'

He looks at me and we make eye contact. He gives me a small smirk and a bashful wink before getting up. I look away blushing embarrassed.

I watch him from the corner of my eye walk closer and closer. Handsome features, beautiful purple-ish eyes, a little bit of pop star looking make up, shinny dark red hair, and pink tinted lips.

He makes his way to Tomoe and I's booth. He sits down next to me and smiles.

"Well hello beautiful." He looks towards me.

"H-huh? Oh umm... Hello?" I blush.

'He's almost as hot as Tomoe!!'

"What's your name?" He leans in closer to me.

He puts an arm around me. Out of no where a loud slamming noise is made. I look over to see Tomoe had slammed his bowl on the table.

"Your disgusting, leave now pest." Tomoe glares at the guy next to me.

"Oh? And why should I?" He chuckles.

Tomoe gets up and grabs his things. He pulls the guy off of me and grabs my hand. He pulls me to him angrily and stares at the guy.

"She's with me." Tomoe hisses.

He pulls me out the shop, pushing the front door open roughly. I blush the whole time and we walk down the street.

"T-Tomoe?! What was that all about?!?!?" I shout embarrassed.

'Tomoe... He's holding my hand...'

"I didn't like how that stranger was all on you. Don't ever let someone you don't know touch you like that." He looks back at me.

"Alright..." I look down to our holding hands.

He ends up walking me all the way home. We say our goodbyes and I get inside my home safe and sound.

'He's nicer then I thought...' I smile to myself.

Tomoe's POV:
I make my way back home. I walk to my room and lay down on my bed. 'What was I thinking?!' I look up to the ceiling 'Did I get jealous...?' I blush.

"At least I'll never see that guy ever again." I hiss.

~~
Next Day:
~~

"Class we have a new student, please welcome him with open arms." Mikage Sensei smiles.

I look up from the schools text book on my desk to see the guy from yesterday at the front of the class. My eyes widen and I look over to Nanami who's already looking at me with widened eyes.

"Meet Kurama Shinjirou." Mikage Sensei announces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that it took so long, I had to make up low test grades^~^ but now I'm passing my classes with A's and B's!!!
~Gaby