24.After Story; Valentines Day Special<3

(Lemonnnnn Lemon Lemonz)

Nanami's POV:
'It's been five years after becoming the world's luckiest girl and marrying Mikage Tomoe!' (A/N: If you forgot, they say last name first.)

'It's been a tough road since the start of high school, Kurama and Mizuki made Tomoe really jealous, and I got jealous of Yukiji. But that didn't change the fact that Tomoe and I were madly in love with each other~! But after all that drama we both come face to face with Mr.Mikage/ My father in law's boss. And I got sent away to a place where the commoners who get involved with the rich get punished and caged up. But four years later I escaped and found my true love again at the very place we met for the first time...'

'And right after that we got married and I moved into his mansion. A honeymoon later and I was pregnant with our first child. After giving birth two years later on our anniversary I got pregnant again but with the twins.'

I flutter my eyes openly happily to greet the new day. I look to my side and at my sleeping husband. I kiss his forehead and slip out of bed, the cold air brushing against my half naked skin. I slide on my short nightgown and tie up hair up.

"Mama! Mama!" I hear our baby twins cry out.

"Raise and shine sleeping beauty." I whisper into his ear and giggle "I'll feed the kids so hurry up and get ready for work."

Tomoe's violet eyes finally show themselves and he groans tried. I shake him a couple of times and pout.

"Five more minutes..." He rolls over.

"No way, it's your fault your tried because I told you we shouldn't do anything last night because you knew you had to wake up early for that meeting!!" I sigh and continue to shake his arm.

"Well it's somewhat your fault to because you were giving me some really good he-..." I cover his mouth embarrassed and blush madly.

"S-SHUT UP!!!" My whole face goes red from blush "Im going with the kids now..."

He chuckles as I rush out of the room in embarrassment and run over to the kids room. Tomoe Jr runs over to me and the twins crawl around on the carpet floor.

"Awe, poor babies." I pick them up at the same time "Nana! Tama! Wanna come with mommy downstairs! Yes you do~!" I smile at the babies and they start to giggle.

As I carry the twins down the numerous staircases Tomoe Jr follows behind me. We go down into the main kitchen and I set down all three kids in baby chairs at the dinning table. I grab some baby food and unscrew the tops of them.

As I feed the kids Tomoe walks through the kitchen doors in his work tux and helps me out. Afterwards he makes me some breakfast, pancakes with eggs, and we eat all together. After goofing off for a while Tomoe Jr takes his sibling twins and goes into the garden outside filled to the brim of beautiful flowers and rare butterflies.

Tomoe stands up "Well I got to go to work..." he fixes his tie slightly.

"Alright, I'll show you out then." I stand up and we both walk over to the shinny gray front doors hand in hand.

He turns around and hugs me goodbye. I hug him back and sigh happily. We pull apart to look at each other and he leans in to softly brush his lips against mine.