8.Save Me

Nanami's POV:

"I'm done with you." My father huffs "Get out of my sight."

He kicks me out of my own room and onto the floor of our cold hallway. I get up quickly and hide in the bathroom in the tub. I wipe away dry tears and find some clothes to put on my naked body.

'This has been happening for years... Ever since my mother had passed away of a disease.'

(A/N: What's about to be in bold is Nanami's flashback)

~Flash backs~

I look at my mother in her hospital bed. The heart monitor beeping very slowly, a bunch of IV's and life support around her, and my father crying in the background.

"Nanami... Promise mommy that you'll be okay. Promise me you won't cry." My mother holds my hand tightly.

"Why mommy? What's going to happen?" Tears start to form in my small eyes "Your going to be alright, right?" I plead.

"Mommy's not feeling good at the moment... I'm going to be somewhere where I'm going to feel a lot better but I can't stay here with you..." She says softly.

"B-but...!" I cry and she wipes my tears away.

"I love you. Your my big girl so stay strong." She tears up.

The heart monitor beeps every once and a while, almost stopping.

"I love you too mommy!" I cry out loudly.

The monitor stops and doctors rush in. They try grabbing me to leave the room and I run out crying. My father punches a doctor and runs back in crying.

"Don't die on me!! Don't you dare leave us alone!" My father cries out loudly.

I look back to see the Doctors struggling to get him out the room. My father putting on a pretty big fight with them.

~~

"Damn that women for leaving me with this kid!" My father pulls on my arm, walking home from the funeral.

"Daddy..?" I wipe away tears.

"You look just like her!!" He throws me into the house "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!" He starts beating me with a small tree stick from outside.

"Stop! It hurts...!" I cry out.

"Maybe if she didn't give birth to you she would still be alive! I wish you were never born!" He continues to beat me and beat me until night fell.

Leaving scars I still have to this day.

~~

After all of that my father went to the bar early in the morning and came home late in the night drunk. If I wasn't at home and did as he pleased I would be beat for it.

Recently he's gotten more sexual towards me because I'm a teen now. On my 13 birthday he did his worst... Now with my 15 birthday coming up I'm terrified.

~~

With all of these scars, bruises, and cuts its like that man is haunting me where ever I am. Nobody will ever love me because I'm filthy and unclean because of him too. And I know I'll never be able to run because he'll just kill me.... Someone please help me...