15.Who Is She?

Nanami's POV:
'A week has pasted. Ami and Kurama don't talk to each other anymore, Kei found a boyfriend, Mizuki has been interested in this one girl but I can't be too sure, and me and Tomoe are the same.'

I help finish cleaning up in the classroom with Kei and Ami. Right before we finish a soft knock on the door is heard. Ami walks over and slides it open only to reveal Kurama.

"K-Kurama..." Ami looks away.

"Ami..." He looks away as well "Have you seen my backpack..?"

I look over to see his backpack at his desk with a couple of papers and a folder falling out. As Ami struggles to say something I pick up the folder, and look at the title. (A/N: What's going to be in bold is the title of the folder)

All Rich Members Of The School:

My eyes widen 'All rich members... Even Tomoe...? I quickly open it while no one is looking and flip through the papers.

"It might be in here." Kei sighs.

I see a couple of names I recognized like Kurama and Mizuki, I finally get to Tomoe's page and scan through his paper.

Name: Tomoe Mikage
Race: Japanese
Gender: Male
Age:17
Height: 6'3
Blood type: O
Status: Alive
Home: Mikage's Mansion
Birthday: August 19
Father: Mikage
Mother: Unknown
Love Interest: Nanami Momozono
Betrothed To: Yukiji

'Who's Yukiji?' I gasp and quickly close the folder. I look up to see Kurama standing in front of me.

"It's not polite to look through someone else's things." He snatches the folder from my hands "Forget anything you saw."

"I'm sorry." I look down to my feet embarrassed.

He grabs his bag and walks past Ami. She chases after him and Kei walks over to me.

"What was that all about?" She pokes my shoulder.

"Nothing." I sigh.

'Does Tomoe have a bride? If so why didn't he tell me!' I feel tears well up in my eyes 'If he doesn't tell me now... I bet it's going to hurt more later...'

~~Little side story~~ (A/N: If you don't ship Ami and Kurama skip on a little ahead to Nanami's POV)

Ami's POV:
'I have to stop him! I can't let him go no matter how much I want to.'

"Kurama wait!" I cry out and grab his hand.

"What is it...?" He sighs.

"Please don't leave me... I don't want to stay apart..." I hug him from behind "I want to be with you." I cry into his back.

"I want to be with you too but I can't. You'll get hurt." He turns around and faces me.

"Then one last kiss..." I look up at him.

He wraps his arms around my waist and presses his lips against mine. I gasp allowing his tongue into my mouth.