9.I Need You

Nanami's POV:
Tomoe held me in his arms in a passionate hug. After I had finish crying he took me up to his room bridal style in his arms and sat me on his bed. He cleaned my cuts and offered to use his bathroom to shower.

I took it and went to shower in his bathroom. Afterwards once I get out he had already prepared clothes waiting for me and a towel. I put on a plain purple shirt and black pajama shorts that fit well. I wrapped my hair in a towel and walked out to see him laying on his bed.

"You okay now?" He sits up and looks at me worried.

"Yeah... I'm fine..." I smile softly.

'Tomoe is so loving... He cares so much...' I blush softly.

"Come over here so I can brush your hair." He takes out a brush and pats the spot in front of him for me to sit.

I sit on the bed in front of him, my back to him so he can brush my hair. He divides it into two parts and brushes from up to down softly and gently.

"So you want to talk about it... Your father..." He sighs.

"If you won't get disgusted..." I look back at him.

He kisses my nose and smiles "I won't."

"Well it all started when I was six..." I go on and on telling him about my life.

About my abusive father, about my mother, about my feelings, and about myself. After he told me about him. He was born into a rich family raised by only his father, not knowing what or who his real mother is. All he knew was that he was caused by his father having an affair with some lady.

'Tomoe's been through a lot as well... How can he smile so kindly towards me knowing how unclean and awful me and my back story is...'

"Nanami... You've been through so much..." He finishes brushing my hair "I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that..." He wraps his arms around me from behind and rests his head on my shoulder.

"It feels like the same everyday so I'm kind of used to it by now..." I frown "Don't worry..."

"Of course I'm going to worry!" He says upset "I care about you too much to see you hurting like this." He huffs.

"Thank you..." I sigh "Thank you for being with me for a whole year now."

"I'm going to stay with you even longer so don't make it sound like your saying goodbye." He hugs me a little tighter.

"But why? Aren't you disgusted?" I look down to his arms around my skinny figure.

"I care about you too much to even think about it." He kisses me behind my ear.

He pulls me down on his bed to cuddle. His protecting arms around me, my hands rest on his shoulders and I burry my face into his chest.

I feel a heart beat rushing faster and faster. 'Who's heart beat is this...' I blush madly.

I look up to Tomoe to see him looking down at me blushing madly. I look into his beautiful violet eyes.

"I love you Nanami..." He whispers.

"I love you too Tomoe..." I whisper back.