7.Lovestruck Kisses

Nanami's POV:
'It was so hard to sleep last night... I can't get what happened yesterday out of my head!!!! Tomoe kissed me on the forehead! Does that mean he likes me?!?!'

During class I kept looking over at Tomoe, minding nothing around me but the two of us.

"Nanami, please read section 3." Mikage Sensei calls out.

I don't pay attention to him and continue looking at Tomoe.

"Nanami?" Sensei shouts.

Tomoe looks over to me and we meet eye contact. I blush as he leans in close to me.

"Your supposed to read section 3, pay attention!" He whisper shouts and leans back in his seat.

"O-oh!" I nervously laugh.

I read section 3 but my eyes still wonder from the textbook in front of me to Tomoe. He looks over to me and smiles. I look back down to the textbook embarrassed.

"Take notes everyone, this section will be part of our project."Sensei starts writing on the board with a piece of chalk.

I look up once I finish the section. I notice on the board he has written down partners for the project. I look all the way down to see my name. (A/N: What's about to be in dark black text its on the board)

Kei - Mizuki
Ami - Kurama
Nanami - Tomoe

'Yes I'm partners with Tomoe!!'

"This project can be done after class or at home. But you both must take care of this together." Sensei smiles.

~~
Time Skip:
~~

Tomoe's POV:
'If Nanami keeps looking my way then I can't look at her...' I sigh and look over to her as she talks to her friends.

'Everytime she's around someone, especially a guy, I feel so annoyed and want to pull her over to me... My heart skips a beat when she smiles, I only think about her at night and can't sleep, my chest hurts when ever I'm around her!'

Nanami smiles brightly and laughs along with her friends.

'Is this what it's like to be in... Love?' I blush madly at the thought and shake my head 'No way am I in love... Love is for losers... Y-yeah!!' I put a hand over my mouth and look down so no one can see me blushing.

"Get with your partners everyone." Mikage Sensei claps to get everyone's attention.

Everyone in class starts moving their seats to get with their partners. I push my desk next to Nanami's. I get what we need for the project and place the things down on both desks.

Nanami's POV:
After a while the school bell rings and some people start to leave. I look over to Tomoe.

"Are we going to stay here?" I blush lightly.

"Yeah." He pauses from drawing on the poster board to look up at me.

I nod and look back down to the papers in front of me. After a while more people leave so it ends up being only Kei, Mizuki, Ami, Kurama, Tomoe and Me.

"Opps, I got to leave. I have a date with my boyfriend." Kei holds her phone in her hand, gets up and throws her book bag over her shoulder.

"But we're not done yet!" Mizuki shouts after her as she walks out the classroom door.

He grabs all of their things and rushes out after her "Bye Nana-chan!" He smiles towards me before disappearing out of sight.

I smile and look back down to my papers. I grab a pen and start writing next to Tomoe's pictures.