Prologue

Nanami's POV:

"So girls it's our first year of highschool." Kei smiles.

"Your right!" Ami giggles.

I stare off into a distance thinking. 'Hello, I'm 14 year old Nanami Momozono. Today I start my first year of highschool. I'm determined to make it a great year with all my might! And have a bit romance along the way.'

"Momo-zono, Stop zoning out on us." Ami waves a hand in front of my face.

I get back into reality "Sorry. I was thinking about something." I nervously laugh.

"Is it about a certain guy?!" Kei laughs.

"N-no!" I blush.

"But your blushing!" Ami claps her hands together.

"Shut up!" I shout embarrassed.

I run off to my highschool with Ami and Kei following behind me.

Tomoe's POV:

"Mikage Sensei! The supplies are here!" I shout in excitement.

I watch as the delivery guy brings in pots, dirt bags, and tons and tons of flowers in carriers.

"Tomoe you don't have to call me by my name, I'm your father." Mikage sighs.

"So? We are at school. I can't let people know I'm related to you or else they'll think I'm only getting good grades because of you." I frown.

'Hello, I'm 15 year old Tomoe Mikage. Today I start my first year of highschool. Hopefully it will be a great year. Ugh I just hope no one tries talking to me.' (A/N: Like in the Anime he hates people^•^)

"Tomoe, mind giving me a hand with the flowers." Mikage smiles.

"Of course Sensei." I smile back.

We both start putting stuff into the greenhouse. I notice we're a little short on flowers. 'Strange... I ordered for 15 carries to come and there's only 14...' I look back over to see Mikage has noticed as well.

"I'll go ask the delivery guy so don't worry Sensei." I start heading out the greenhouse.

"You better hurry! He won't be here for much longer!" He shouts after me.

I start running down the halls, faster and faster to get to the front courtyard.

Author's POV:
Tomoe kept running while Nanami's friends out ran her and took off into the school before her. She started to stop because her legs started to sore.

She stood there hands on her knees, gasping for breath "Dang it." She gasped.

Out of nowhere she started hearing someone shouting for her to move out the way. But the moment she looked up it was too late. Tomoe had ran into Nanami. Both of them falling to the gravel walkway.

'Oh come on. Why can't I just get to the flowers.' Tomoe mentally sighed.

"Hey watch where you're going-!" Nanami stopped her words when she saw the handsome white hair male on top of her.

"I'm sorry." Tomoe got up slightly and looked down at the beautiful brunette underneath him.

'She's cute...'

'He's cute...'

"No! I'm sorry... I should've been paying attention!" She quickly shouted.