12.Your My Secret~

(Lemon alert)

Nanami's POV:
I lay down on my bed, a huge pillow on my back to make me sit up. Tomoe lays on top of me, his hands resting on my back. My legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Mm.. Tomoe.." I gasp as he deepens the kiss we've been having for a while now.

~~
An Hour Ago:
~~

I heard a soft knock on the front door. 'Who's out at night at this hour?' I try sneaking pass my pasted out, drunken father who's laying on the living room couch.

I walk up to the door and slide it open to see Tomoe standing there, all dressed up in a tuxedo.

"Tomoe..!" I whisper quietly and blush.

"Oh good, I thought your dad was going to answer." He sighs in relief.

"Why are you here?" I look down embarrassed realizing I'm in my nightgown.

"I wanted to see you before heading home. Is that okay?" He walks in and hugs me.

"It's fine..." I hug him back "But next time let me know because you know who might answer..."

"Great." He picks me up bridal style "So that means I can stay awhile." He smirks.

He takes me to my room, bridal style. He lays me down on my bed causing me to blush like mad. He sits down next to me and smiles.

~~
Back To Story:
~~

'After that we talked some and Tomoe started to kiss me... And yeah...' I start kissing back with as much force as he was using.

"Nanami..." He sighs into the kiss "I missed you.."

"But we hang out all the time." I pull away from the kiss for breath.

"Not after school anymore! During class we only do projects and that gets boring." He pouts.

"Oh don't be like that." I smile.

He sighs and goes in to kiss me again. 'This is the perfect chance! I'll ask Tomoe if we are boyfriend and girlfriend.!'

"Tomoe, are we... going out..?" I moan slightly as he bites down on my bottom lip.

He chuckles "Well obviously, you don't just make out with someone a lot that you aren't going out with." He starts kissing down my neck "but since you asked, Will you go out with me?"

"Y-yes." I smile embarrassed.

'The hottest guy in school with one of the nerdy girls... Boyfriend and girlfriend... This only sounds like something that happens in anime and manga!'

I heard a phone buzzing and he pulls away. He sits up and off of me. I watch him as he takes his phone out and groans annoyed.

"What do you want?" He shouts to the person over the phone.

"WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN?!" A women's voice is heard shouting on the other side.