Chapter twenty one: Our dance

"Sweetheart! Are you ok?" Cheonsa squeaked in her bimbotic voice while cupping Jungkook's face.

He grabbed her wrists and pulled them down.

"I'm ok, I'm just...touched." He answered.

After my toast, Namjoon went, one of the bridesmaids after him and that was it.

"I'm gonna go powder my nose." Cheonsa excused herself and went to the washroom.

Jungkook then sat himself beside me.

"Jihye, that toast...was amazing. I'm glad you came for the wedding." He said, tearing up again as he hugged me. I laughed and patted his back.

Suddenly I felt someone pat my back, with great force and pain.

Ouch.

I let go of Jungkook and noticed Cheonsa standing behind me.

"Wow, Jungkook! I left for barely 5 minutes and you're already cheating on me?" She cackled. I cringed.

Jungkook went back to his seat and we ate in silence.

After eating, it was time for a dance. Happy music were played and we were jamming to it.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah," I replied, keeping my eyes on Jungkook. Cheonsa was just jamming happily to the music while Jungkook was trying his best to enjoy the dance.

"Must be hard, huh? Heard that Cheonsa has a nasty personality," Taehyung said, smirking.

I smiled and continued dancing to the music.

Suddenly, the music changed and it was can't help falling in love by Elvis Presley.

I saw Taehyung looking behind me and he nudged me to look behind.

As I turned, I bumped into Jungkook's chest and almost fell. Luckily, he caught me.

"May I dance with you?" He asked, grinning.

I smiled. "Where's Cheonsa?"

"She's not feeling well from dancing too much after eating."

We laughed.

He took my hand and danced with me to the beat.

Wise men say...

He put his hand behind my head.

Only fools rush in.

He tightened the squeeze on my hand he was holding.

But i can't help...

We looked into each other's eyes, as if trying to find our meanings in them.

Falling in love with you.

With the hand he put behind my head, he pulled me toward his chest and hugged me.

Shall I stay,

He then rested his head on top of mine.

Would it be a sin,

And I started blushing like crazy.

If I can't help falling in love with you.

"I appreciate you, Park Jihye." He said, caressing my hair.