Chapter eleven

The next day started off okay, until I looked at the calendar.

It was the 5th of May, a week till the wedding.

I began daydreaming about what dress to wear until the doorbell rang.

Assuming it was Jungkook, I just shouted, "come in!"

"Is that a way to greet your good ol' aunt?" The voice outside the door said, and I could sense a smile in it. 

I ran to the door and opened it.

"Aunt Kim! You're back!" I squealed while practically jumping onto Aunt Kim, giving her a tight hug.  "It's been lonely nowadays!"

"Don't you have Jungkookie?" She asked, grinning.

The smile on my face slowly died out when she mentioned his name.

"Uuh... Jungkook and I hadn't been on good terms now." I answered quietly, playing with my fingers.

"...is it because of the wedding?"she said, after a minute of silence. I looked at her with widened eyes.

"Seriously, Aunt Kim, you know everything!" I joked around. "How did you even know about it?"

" Jungkook's mom called me. Said that she set up the date of the wedding later than they wanted to so that I could come. She said I should be thankful." She hissed at the last word.

"I didn't know I'm supposed to be thankful for a forced marriage. He's only 19!" She bickered while making her way to kitchen.

I laughed but there was no humor in it. My phone started buzzing.

"Hi Jihye. You still love JK right? If you do, I've got a plan!😁" -Lisa

"I guess... what's your plan? It better not be something stupid...😝" -Jihye

"Hear me out first Pabo! Anyways, I think that on the day of your wedding, YOU SHOULD CONFESS TO HIM!❣️" -Lisa

I stared at her message in awe.

I don't even know if he feels the same way.

Get some sense in your head, Jihye! There's no way he'll feel the same! I thought.

"Are you crazy?! He doesn't feel the same way! And he needs to marry this girl!" -Jihye

"Wdym he needs to marry Cheonsa?" -Lisa

"It's Jungkook's personal reasons I'm probably not allowed to spill out." -Jihye

And that was the end of the convo.

Maybe I should give it a try.

"Jihye! I made pho for you! Get down from your room." I heard Aunt Kim shout from the dining room.

"Just a sec!" I answered

Then, I was lost in thought.

Does he feel the same way?