Chapter four

I woke up to the sound of light knocking on my window.

My window..?

I instantly got up and walked towards the window. Just as I opened it, I saw a pebble coming towards me. My quick reflexes told me to duck and I dove to the floor. Recovering from my shock, I got up quickly to see who threw the pebble. Turns out, it was the adult child; Jungkook.

"SORRY!" He shouted from the curb outside my house.

I giggled. "What are you now? My personal alarm clock?" I asked sarcastically. He laughed.

"We have tuition. Hurry and get dressed. We're late." Jungkook reminded me. I groaned.

"You woke up too early. I'm not late." I said while yawning.

"Yeah, i woke up early to wake your ass up, knowing you will wake up late. Come on." Jungkook chuckled.

I slightly smiled and proceeded to wash myself up.

>magical time skip<

After slipping into the rilakuma sweater, I went downstairs to eat breakfast. Unsurprisingly, Jungkook was already on the dining table, eating cereal.

"Ayee, you're wearing it!" He said with a beaming smile. "You look cute." He continued while winking.

I rolled my eyes and sat down beside him, pouring milk into the bowl set for me.
"Is today really the day we first met 14 years ago?" I asked.

Jungkook nodded while slurping the rest of the milk left in his bowl.

"How did you know? It was such a long time ago," I questioned again while resting my head on the table, clearly showing I was still sleepy.

"I found a diary I had when I was 5, and damn, my handwriting was really shitty back then. Anyways, I found a diary entry dated 26 April 2002. It was about me meeting you." He answered.

I nodded while finishing my breakfast. Soon, we were off to tuition.