And I'm not the Only One who Turned out Like That

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I feel bad for u man," Kitcha said beside him, putting a hand on the taller dude's shoulder.

"He was so cute." Deadmau5 looked down sadly.

"Don't worry, you'll find someone else soon," Kitcha smiled at him.

The dude in the hat looked up at the faded-purple-haired guy and noticed for the first time that his eyes were a similar colour to his ex's. He blushed a little and looked away.

"C-can I pretend you're him?"

"What?" Kitcha questioned.

"Can I just..." He pulled the other guy slowly in closer and ran his lonely fingers through the faded hair that was shorter than Skrillex's, but better than nothing.

Kitcha leaned against his chest and allowed the sad dude to hold him. They didn't have anything else to do, and comforting the Mau5 was better than leaving him alone, still missing the long-haired guy who now only belonged to Ice.

The Mau5 petted Kitcha's hair for a few minutes as he used to do with his past babe, then he put a hand under the purple-haired dude's chin and stared into Kitcha's dark brown eyes. He had this lost, almost hypnotized look on his face that freaked Kitcha out slightly. Then he leaned in closer and closer to those pierced lips.

He started to make out with Kitcha, but the other guy pushed him away enough for him to snap out of it. Mau5's eyes widened.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me..." He took off his gray hat and replaced it with a large squirt of mayonnaise from the mini fridge next to the bed. He threw the container back in and closed the sealed door. The mayonnaise-hatted dude stood up from the bed and walked out without facing Kitcha at all. "I'm gonna go take a shower."

The fancy scene dude wondered if this would have any effect on his relationship with Endigo. He looked down for a few seconds at the drops of sandwich condiment on the floor that fell from the other dude's hair. Kitcha got up to find Ice, passing by the closed bathroom door to hear small gasps over the regular sounds of showering. Mau5 was either crying or thinking about the hot babe he used to have as a boyfriend. "LOL?" Thought Kitcha.

//////\\\\\\\\\\||\::|||||//\\\\

"#Ice16thbday2015" Kitcha said to the cool swaggy demiboy with the silver liquid eyeliner on.

"Heyyyyyyyy Kesha!" Ice smirked, laughing once Kitcha got the joke. "Aw, cool swag, you dyed your hair turquoise again."

"Roflcopter!!!" Kitcha did one of those hand movements he does that looks like he's trying to chop the both the edges off a carrot at the same time. "Now I shall lead u, demiboy prince, to your new swag! :D"

They walked to the room, lead by a path of multicoloured streamers across the hallway walls. Ice walked through hir (and Skril's) room door, which was lined in balloons with a colour scheme of the demiboy flag. Ze felt accepted and smiled at the chill hashtaggers ze could see through the balloons.

"Soup, m8s?" Ice said cheerfully and swaglike. "Where mah bb Skrill.exe @?"

"He'll be here soon, m8," said Endigo. Kitcha giggled real quiet.

The birthday boy who was only a half-boy opened some of hir presents. Ze thanked Endigo for the green, reptile-y circle lenses, Deadmau5 for the Kerrang! magazine with Sonny Moore in it and the Onision shirt, and Kitcha for the EDM CDs. There was one present left, and it was in a big cardboard box. Ice took out the purple tissue paper and saw a familiar dark mess. Ze poked it with a CD case and it moved a little.

"Oh come on..." Endigo laughed. "Did he fall asleep in there?? XD" He walked over and cut open the side of the box with some kitchen scissors that had glitter glue on them. He shook what had gently fallen on the floor from the box. "Wake up!!"