Someone is Still Alone/Doesn't it Bring You Back 2the Beginning

\\\\\\\/\/\//\/////\\\\\\\\\\///\'\./\''/

Mau5 was down in the dimly-lit basement. He was done with his racing game and couldn't sleep, so he was now drinking beer with some pop mixed in. It was kind of gross, but he didn't care. He was sat on the cold, wooden floor, taking time to think about his own dark feelings. His mind rested on Skrillex. He still loved him, and the half-drunk dude hated himself for it. He was supposed to be happy with Seike, and be satisfied with the love and touch the younger guy gave him. Seike was a good alternative to his ex, and he had his own quirks and personality, but he was just that: an alternative. Deadmau5 only used him as an outlet for his leftover yearning to have the beautiful creature of an EDM musician that was once his babe back with him again. The tattooed guy drank another large sip of his beer and slammed it down onto the floor. He took out his red and green flip phone and typed a message. It was only a joke about Skril's current life, but he wished he could just take out all his anger and frustration with way worse jokes. This would have to do for now.

//////'\\/\/\\\/\/\\'["\.';;\//////\//

12:43 AM: Skril and his love were back at DA HIZOUS!!E WIT DE IMVUu STUF8FZZ N THE WERE4 SO HAPPYT BECAUSDE THWYE IN LUHV!!1112 ...Ande Ice wass hapyv htoo. Skrillex felt especially happy compared to his regular recent feelings because the hate mail he received from online morons for his song with Justin Bieber had been especially bad these past weeks. Isen had said that they were probably overwhelmed with his beauty at the shows and were probably trying to get out those feelings in the wrong way.

Skril went into his epic studio of greatness (the frickin' laundry room) and began editing his remix for some internet weirdo. "LOL, m8," he thought to himself. "This one is gonna have actual lyrics... XD" The very kawaii EDM dude's thoughts were interrupted by the beep of a phone in his pocket.

Deadmau5 had made him a MySpace post.

Skril was so offended by the words he saw. He was tired of comments on what he'd been doing, and the recent hate mail had gotten so bad that he couldn't take a j0ke anymore. The long-haired creature with the cute eyes who was suddenly angry typed out multiple replies.

Mau5 opened his flip phone. "What in the butt is with all this beeping???" He looked at his Twitter replies. "Dangit... It wasn't supposed to offend him!" The Mau5 took off his hat and touched his short hair. He replied, trying to keep up his status of not caring. He looked back at Skrillex's profile, seeing if his response to that had calmed down. Nope... It was a comment from Deadmau5's ex that said he was "washed up" and "old", followed by a swear. The tattooed guy brushed the alcohol out of his teeth and got into bed quietly so he wouldn't wake Seike. The younger musician hummed a few lines of Black Swan in his sleep.

/\\\/\||/\/\?||?|/\?||\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\M||o||n||d||a||y///////////////////////

Deadmau5 had awoken to the sunlight through his window. He was finally ready to deal with the Twitter stuff from the day before.

Ice woke up with a faint memory of AmazingPhil wearing a tie. Ze poked Skril in the face and told him about hir dream where AmazingPhil was at hir school but then had to leave so he could graduate on Halloween. XD The beautiful EDM creature was awake enough to catch the last half of Ice's sentence. The demiboy grabbed clothes for the day and looked back at Skril. "Come on, bb... If you get up quickly enough, I'll brush your hair for you. ^_^ <3"

"No, no...," the cute little dark-haired dude mumbled sleepily. "I ran around in the parking lot yesterday, it's all greasy now. You wouldn't want to touch it..."

"Dude, you don't know who you're even talking to, do you?" Isen laughed.

They both had forgotten about the hair brushing at some point, so the couple went downstairs to eat their breakfast. Endigo and Kitcha were talking about Pokemon or something, and Deadmau5 looked more serious than usual. Seike sat beside him, eating banana slices like a very kawaii Visual Kei dude.

"Skrillex," Mau5 greeted the fellow EDM dude in a businesslike fashion. He did decently well on trying to control his anger.

"Deadmau5," Skril said back, mirroring his serious look and feelings. The short guy stared at him through his thick-rimmed glasses.

"What's up with you guys?" Isen asked before dumping some maple syrup near hir pancakes.

"Why don't you ask HIM?!!" Skril shouted, pointing at his ex who had now somehow become his Twitter rival.

The Mau5 rolled his eyes. "Ask Skril why he can't take a joke," he responded with his usual attitude of not caring.

"You know what??" He yelled and then turned his gaze away from Mau5, looking at his emo boyfriend for help. "Why don't you ask me why I can't take a joke? Go ahead, ask me."

"What's this even about though?"

"No, you, as my hilarious Youtuber boyfriend who makes jokes all the time, YOU have to ask me why I can't take a joke!!" His eyes showed emotional pain.

Isen made hir voice quieter. "What's this about?" Ze repeated the statement.

"I'll SHOW YOU what it's about!!" He took Ice's arm and lead hir up the stairs, running quicker than his boyfriend would have after just eating breakfast. He was angry and upset, so Ice let it go. Running up the stairs was a good way to let out anger.

They were in their room together. Skril shut the door and wiped his eyes. Ice didn't exactly think he was crying when they ran up the stairs together.

"C'mere babe, sit with me," Ice said to the crying Skril. Ze held him close to hir chest, taking a brush from a nearby table and running it through his beautiful hair that was less clean than the day before.

"H-he was bullying me..," the shawty weeped. He pulled out his phone to show Isen the full public Myspace conversation and the Mau5s's tweets after it.

"This is hardly anything to get upset about... Skril sure did, though. He got a little too cross at Mau5 at the end," the demiboy thought, holding the roots of Skril's hair to his head so ze could brush it properly. "What's this really about?"

Light tears dripped from Skrillex's beautifully textured face once more. "I-I just... I...I get so much hate already, f-for my song with Justin Bieber, and they make it all seem like I'm not taken seriously anymore... They hate me now!" He looked up at the other dude with sad eyes. "My fans probably think I'm garbage..."

Isen went into protective boyfriend mode. "Haters only do that because they are worthless and think making an opinion will make their garbage lives have purpose. They also hate on people who are too epic to be anywhere near their level, like you..."

"T-thanks, Icey..."

After a few minutes, Skril took his glasses off to wipe his tears. Isen pushed his hand away from his face and licked half of the dripping salt water, wiping the rest with hir hand.

"Doesn't it bring you back to the beginning?" The demiboy asked, trying to hide a happy smirk.

Skril smiled again. "W-what?" He sniffled and wiped more of the leftover tears off his face.